Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Urgent! SAT Subject Tests - Freaking Out

Water Pokemon Master

<a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p
Yes, I am freaking out. I can't contact my counselors or IB coordinator, I've been doing researching, and I don't know what to do.

Tomorrow, I am taking the SAT Subject Tests for US History and Math Level 2. US History I am really good with, however, I suck at math, did not prepare for it, and am only in Algebra II. Should I switch the test for something else, like Literature, and then take the Math Subject 2 next year? Will there be time to take the math subject test next year? If I take the math tomorrow without having been prepared, will I ultimately doom myself? Is the lit test hard? Should I just take US History and take the others next year?

In June, I am taking the SAT for the first time, and will probably take it again in October after having studied over the summer. Then, I'll take the SAT II math after that, probably in November. Is this a good idea?

Please give advice as quickly as you can (especially if you are a Junior like me).

I would try to be more help, but I can only give you the answear to all the questions. It is "Chuck Norris".

Now for the serious part: DON"T WORRY! If you studied hard, then you should be good to go!

Unless you plan to go to a ivy league school, or an extremely selective university, there really isn't any point in taking subject tests.

AP tests have the option to be sent to schools. The scores are private. What you should do is take the option to not send it to any school and then wait until you receive your scores- and if you like them, THEN send them out. That way, the colleges will only see your scores if you so choose- and you're playing it safe so that a college doesn't see your 410 or something.

NoPoke said:
What happens if you take the test and dont' do well? Do you get to try again later?

You can take the test again at the next offering-that's what I did with the SAT.

No. You should never go take any tests unprepared. The result will just doomed yourself because from 10th and on, your SAT scores will be on your transcripts which totally affect your future. The best choice is just take the SAT tests you're ready for and leave those unprepared for next year.

Back