Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Urgent Star Wars Help Needed

Water Pokemon Master

<a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p
For my Speech and Debate Expos speech on Star Wars, I have to have the entire thing turned in within the next hour, along with its Works Cited page. However, I have one problem. I have to cite the interview between Leonard Maltin and George Lucas at the beginning of the Special Edition VHS tapes (1997), but I took those videos to my grandma's house a few years ago so we would have something to watch on her VCR. She's not home right now, so she can't pull them out for me and find out the information I am missing. I have looked and looked and looked on the internet for the title of the interview and the full name of the Star Wars movies it was in (it was in Eps 4-6, but I have to have the official names of the movies, such as 'Star Wars Special Edition Ep. 4: A New Hope, or something like that), but I have not found them ANYWHERE. So, I was hoping someone would just happen to have those tapes thrown somewhere, and was wondering if they could tell me the title of one of the three movies the interview was in, as well as the title of the interview. ^_^; Anyone happen to have this information?

i have the collectos set the three names are

star Wars, the Empire Strikes Back, Return of the jedi

but i don't know the movies with the interview

Are you sure those were the EXACT titles of the VHS tapes that had the interview in them? Not something like "Ep. IV A New Hope" or anything like that? Also, could you pop one in and tell me the title of the interview between Leonard Maltin and Lucas?

-_-

LOL, I need the titles of the movies that the interviews appear on, which could be different from other Star Wars releases, so just the generic titles of "A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi" can't be used when I cite the interviews. :p

Hey, I own the tapes, They are Somewhere, If you want me to dig them out i can, There is only 1 Problem... I only have a DVD player at this moment... So I dont know what to say...
But I am almost sure that if you Rented Star Wars from the Video Store as VHS you would find what you needed...
Drew

There is only nine minutes left, so I can't really go to a rental store. If you could dig out the tapes and tell me the names of at least one of them, then I would much appreciate that. Maybe the back of the tapes will give the title of the interview as well. :)

I hope I'm not too late.

The name of the special feature was, "An Exclusive Interview With George Lucas."

And yes, I am 100% positive of that.

You're forever in my debt.:thumb:

Back