Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ursaring ex

greengonzo

Ursaring ex Hp:140 Fighting type

Stage 1 Evolves from Teddiursa When Pokemon-ex has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Poke-Power: Running on Empty
Once during your turn (Before You Attack) and Ursaring ex is your active pokemon, you may flip up to 4 coins. For each heads search your deck and/or discard pile for that amount basic energy cards and attach them to Ursaring ex. You may only use Running on empty once per turn.

(F)(F)(F) Evil Glare-40
Pick a card from your opponents hand without looking and discard it.

(F)(F)(F)(F) Bully Push-60
Flip a coin if heads discard a card attached to the defending pokemon(Either energy or trainer).

(F)(F)(F)(F)(F) Brutal Mauling-120
You can't use Brutal Mauling next turn.

Weakness-Psychic
Resistance-None
Retreat cost-3

So this is my first Create-A-Card. Please tell me what you think.

Last edited:
I was going to make it a new type that I call Animal but then I thought eh all of the previous Ursaring are Colorless so I thought Why not fighting.

greengonzo said:
I was going to make it a new type that I call Animal but then I thought eh all of the previous Ursaring are Colorless so I thought Why not fighting.

I know why not fighting; IT ISNT FIGHTING TYPE.
If you want to make a Pokemon a new type fine, but make it delta species...otherwise, Pokemon are to remain their own type.

You do know that this is Create-A-Card. The point is to make a card from your imagination.So the card you make is not real so It can be anything. So if all you can do is put down other people's ideas of pokemon, SHUT UP.

greengonzo said:
You do know that this is Create-A-Card. The point is to make a card from your imagination.So the card you make is not real so It can be anything. So if all you can do is put down other people's ideas of pokemon, SHUT UP.
lol, I'm gonna go make a fire/lightning type Jynx EX that does 200 damage for 1 energy.

But don't you think the attacks could use a bit of creativity?

greengonzo said:

I believe you need to take a chill pill, dude. I'm just leaving my criticism. You don't have to go emo just because not everyone agrees with you.

I am perfectly calm but all I see you do when you go to create-a-card is tell people that thats stupid and you can't do that and stuff like that just saying that it sucks basicly.

greengonzo said:
I am perfectly calm but all I see you do when you go to create-a-card is tell people that thats stupid and you can't do that and stuff like that just saying that it sucks basicly.

Nope. I tell people what's wrong with their card. I don't call them stupid, nor do I call their cards stupid. I just leave criticism on how to fix it.
Now, I suggest we stop, or the mods will come after both of us.

Back