Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

US Premier Ratings Invitee Email Question?

charchar

Congratulations on placing so well during the 2008 Pokémon TCG Premier Ratings! Your notable skill and placement have earned you some terrific prizes.

First, you’ll find an Invitee Checklist to assist you in keeping track of the items that must be completed and/or returned to Pokémon USA, Inc. Please carefully read each document, including this email, for instructions; complete the checklist; and return it with the appropriate items from the list.

You should be really proud of yourself. You’ve accomplished something that only a handful of others have achieved. That’s right—you are recognized as one of the top players in your country and have earned an invitation to the 2008 Pokémon TCG World Championships in Orlando, Florida, held August 15th through August 17th, 2008. Pokémon USA, Inc., will hold a seat for you at the World Championships.

We will need to know if you plan on attending the World Championships. In order for us to hold a seat for you at the event you will need to submit travel verification that shows you will be attending. Players who earn invitations without Travel Awards must send travel verification in the form of airline itineraries, hotel booking receipts, or other proof of planned travel to [email protected] no later than July 21st, 2008 or forfeit their seat into the event. Seats not claimed may be rolled into the Last Chance Qualifier.

First on your “to-do” list in redeeming your invitation is to complete the Winner Information Form. Then, if you will be considered an adult on the designated World Championships arrival date (August 14th for North American players), complete the Winner Release Form for yourself only. If you will be considered a minor on the arrival date, complete the release form for yourself and have your parent/legal guardian who will be accompanying you complete the Companion Release Form. All of the above listed documents must be returned to us no later than July 21st, 2008.

For more information about the World Championships we have included an FAQ on our website. Should you have a question that is not addressed in the Pokémon TCG World Championships FAQ, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].

We will be sending you a Competitor Info Packet, which details the proceedings for and requirements to play at the 2008 Pokémon TCG World Championships. This packet lists the basic schedules of the competition, explains the procedures that will take place, and details the responsibilities of players, parents, and spectators at the event. Please read it thoroughly before coming to Worlds, and remember to bring it with you. We would also like to remind you to check our website, www.go-pokemon.com, periodically for any updates or changes that may be applied prior to the World Championships.

For your convenience and in preparation for Worlds, we have provided an editable PDF of our Worlds’ Deck Registration Sheet on our website, www.go-pokemon.com. You will be able to find this document under the 2007–2008 Pokémon TCG World Championships. Be sure to bring the Deck Registration Sheet with you to Florida, and submit it during the specified deck registration times. You can download the sheet, fill it out, print it, and bring it to the event for submission. Finally, a Battle Dictionary will be provided to you in Florida. This will assist you to communicate with your opponents and meet new friends at the World Championships.

And remember—

To claim your invite to Worlds: Return the Invitee Checklist, Winner Information Form, Travel Verification, and the Release Form(s) to Pokémon USA, Inc., by July 21st.

If you will not be claiming your invite to Worlds, please let us know by sending us an email at: [email protected].

Regards,

Pokémon Organized Play Staff

Its funny how my printer is broken when i need it really bad-_-. Also, there are some links to the forms but i cant downlode any of them. What should I do?? The question is, I already turned in signatures of who im going with, hotel information and all that but do i need to do all those sheets also?

Last edited:
Ask a friend to print them for you. You can also go to a Library as they have computers and don't charge very much per page.

Drew

Back