Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Utah Pre-Regional Championship

simba

Just a reminder that we will be holding our pre-regional championship this upcoming Saturday April 9 @ 10:00am. It will be held at Hastur Games and Comics. This is a great last-minute chance to test or tweak your decks and play in a great setting.

Event: Pre-Regional Championship
Date: Saturday, April 9th
Address: 6831 South State Street , Salt Lake City, Utah 84047
Time: 11:00am registration
Registration cut-off: 11:45am
Roster and Pairings: 12:00pm
Cost: Free!!
Prizes: 6 Boosters for 1st in each age division, 3 Boosters for 2nd in each age division, 1 Booster for 3rd in each age division

Last edited:
We probably won't be able to come. :< Sad face.

(BTW, I finally read your NM 'adventure' thread. Hearing about it was fun, but for some reason reading it here was even funnier.)

I'm always torn as to whether I should go to these or go run league (if anybody even shows up), lol. This week it'll be league though 'cause without an impending rotation I'm a lot less excited to play the TCG, and 'cause there wasn't league last week due to general conference. But I got myself into the video games and Teddy and I were talking about hosting a color-matching tourney : D

Yeah, that trip will forever hold stories in my heart ><

You should come!

And yeah, Regionals proper is going to be the best this year. I just have a really good feel about it : ) Gonna be so awesome! We even have a Canadian judge flying in!! :)

I will have Regional deck lists for all players, as well as spares you can take home.

As a dry run, we will be posting pairings and doing full match slips. Sleeve checks and deck checks will be offered. Please be ready to have fun :) See you all in an hour!

Back