Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Utah Undefeated with LuxChomp!!

Rikku11

Hi im Brandon Jones, and im in the Senior division in Utah. I was to lazy to make a new deck over christmas week so i played the same thing my cousin Karl and i have been playing at most of the cities.
I played Luxray/Garchomp.

R1
Kyle Kitchin - ???
Never showed up..

1-0

R2
Taren R. - Banet
I go 1st attatch to luxray and end. He starts with spirtomb and ends. I use bebe's fot luxray X attatch and Flash Impact FTW. GG

2-0

R3
Heath D. - Luxray/Garchomp
I start w/ Azelf And lockup his Honchkrow G. He just keeps setting up. I use Roseseans for uxie and sableye and get 3 SP in play for my Sprays. I Start setting up w/ Sableye and Power Spray the obvious things. He gets out Mismagius and Crash Chants discarding 2 tools and unown G. I told him he couldnt discard Unown G because its an effect of an attack, but the judge agreed with him. I tried to ask for the head judge but he said he was the head judge but it didnt matter to much because i was gonna win anyway. I take my last few prizes w/ Garchomp and luxray., GG

3-0

R4
Jake J. -Charizard
i Start w/ sableye, him, Cindaquil. I just totally destroy his setup and then he scoops and we go to burger king to eat lunch. GG

4-0

I made top 2 no matter what. i either had to play heath, or jake. It ended up being Heath.

G1
Both of our starts are decent. Dont remember much but it was a very long game and i end up winning.

G2
Most of the time was wasted on game one, we had like 5 minutes in game 2. I get a very bad hand with 5 basic energy and 2 luxray GL. Draw unown G. He gets a really good hand but time is called right after he kills one thing. i end uo winning because he didnt take 4 prizes and trime was called. GG

I pull a Salamance X and like 4 Arceus. Pretty good.

in masters top 2 match we had to go to burger king and there was a passed out drunk guy on the floor in there. i took pictures of him to put on facebook lol.. but it was hillarious.Then the cops came and carried him out haha.

Props-
Winning my 4th cities this season
My cousin Karl taking 3rd
The drunk guy!!!
Luxray Garchomp!!!!!!!!!!

Slops-
Karl losing to the minisota kid that came to beat him..
Jake being annoying haha jk

The drunk

Last edited:
GJ Brandon. I'm a little surprised at your choice to run Sableye in a LuxChomp deck, but I guess it worked!
Btw, I think you need to update your sig.

Nice Job, and I wanted to state that Crash Chant would not discard the Unown G because it is an effect of an attack. Neither would Pachirisu's Attack Smash Short. Good job once more, it is a good deck, I like the Sableye idea.

Back