Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Uxie/ Unown R draw engine???

I played uxie in a couple of my decks- it's amazing if you don't want to set up a claydol. It can go anywhere.

Unown r might be good if you play call energy. I'd only play a couple, though.

i have been experimenting with a 2-2 uxie draw engine, trying to also use to use duskball to maybe get the uxie right back. the thing i like about uxie, aside from the fact that it can go in any type of deck, is that unlike claydol which may be punished and eventually KOed or de-evolved into a KO because of its power, uxie can actually attack to recycle itself back into your deck without giving up a prize (admittedly, it is a pretty weak attack). i also believe that much like starmie returns pluspowers back to your hand, uxie's attack would return them to the bottom of your deck along with itself.

so far uxie as the engine in my honchkrow deck (seemed like the most logical choice) seems to be working just fine.

claydol is the way to go, uxie will never replace it IMO. claydol can be called for (you call for the baltoy), uxie can't. claydol takes up 1 bench spcae and works every turn, uxie takes up 1 space and works once.

Oooh, looks like the Elm Engine is spreading, lol.

If anybody saw at worlds the Elm Engine (Unowns+Uxies+TSDs) with Gyarados works EXTREMELY well.

The official decklist is still being revised and confidential for now, BUT it's testing has been amazing, even against Leafeon.

don't use Uxie or an of those lengendarys (mesprit and azelf and the LV.X's) coz if someone plays a mewtwo deck Mewtwo Lv.X won't even be hurt by them and will do 2x damage to them coz of their weakness!!

:thumb:
i have been experimenting with a 2-2 uxie draw engine, trying to also use to use duskball to maybe get the uxie right back. the thing i like about uxie, aside from the fact that it can go in any type of deck, is that unlike claydol which may be punished and eventually KOed or de-evolved into a KO because of its power, uxie can actually attack to recycle itself back into your deck without giving up a prize (admittedly, it is a pretty weak attack). i also believe that much like starmie returns pluspowers back to your hand, uxie's attack would return them to the bottom of your deck along with itself.

so far uxie as the engine in my honchkrow deck (seemed like the most logical choice) seems to be working just fine.

Thanks rev. I didn't even think of replacing my Pokeradar w/ Duskball to get it right back. You've just, singlehandedly, broken my deck :p
:thumb:

don't use Uxie or an of those lengendarys (mesprit and azelf and the LV.X's) coz if someone plays a mewtwo deck Mewtwo Lv.X won't even be hurt by them and will do 2x damage to them coz of their weakness!!

WHAT!!! Have you even read the thread he is using Uxie as a potential draw power.:nonono:

Also running pixies does not mean Mewtwo Lv.X owns it there are ways around it like Mightyena and warps.:nonono:

Back