Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Uxie x selling help

Luxray13

Hi
I pulled a uxie x and am looking to sell it. I can't sell on this site so could anybody tell me any sites?
Thanks

---------- Post added 11/29/2010 at 05:41 PM ----------

Anybody?????????????

I tried eBay but it went crazy and woudnt let me do Anything. I haven't been on eBay befrore that so I don't no what happend.
Troll and toad was offering 22$ which I'm not going to do.
Any others?

I would have to say ebay or private selling to a store in your area or a player (outside of a store) that is needing it.

However, as you said, you cannot sell it here.

Just curious, but can you make a private deal with someone on PokeGym, even if you are not a verified seller?

Just curious, but can you make a private deal with someone on PokeGym, even if you are not a verified seller?
no.

and i'd sure steer WAY away from any 'seller' who suggested such, as the buyer would have NO recourse through the 'gym for any deal gone bad...

'mom

No, I was just curious.

So, say I wanted to sell something and I knew someone wanted it, I couldn't just PM him up and say I'd sell x item, correct?

No, I was just curious.

So, say I wanted to sell something and I knew someone wanted it, I couldn't just PM him up and say I'd sell x item, correct?
um, did you not read the replies E_P and I made?

NO. if you do not have seller privileges here on the 'gym, you cannot sell via the 'gym's forums or PMs.

'mom

No, I was just curious.

Just what do you not get? Read the rules and it explains everything you need to know. Even verified sellers are not allowed to sell via pm. And in case you can't find the rules for selling below is the link to them.

http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=52131

I think that the frustration that people are showing is caused from a Trading Forum Mod and a Mod Supervisor both giving you the correct answer and you still asking why.

Kinda like the little kid always saying 'Why?'....

This actually happened to me yesterday as a follow up to my thread in buyers house looking to buy a triumphant booster box. They wanted me to buy it from them even though they were not qualified to sell on pokegym. I politely told them I refused to buy the box from them and would buy one from a verified seller in the forums.

This actually happened to me yesterday as a follow up to my thread in buyers house looking to buy a triumphant booster box. They wanted me to buy it from them even though they were not qualified to sell on pokegym. I politely told them I refused to buy the box from them and would buy one from a verified seller in the forums.

I appreciate that since I am a verified seller. We have gone thru the process for a reason...to protect all parties involved.

Keith

please report this 'seller' to the trading mods...including the PMs if you still have them.

thanks!
'mom

Back