Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

VA regionals

While a lot is covered on our site and the official site, I should mention that Registration for ALL TCG divisions will begin at 8 AM on Saturday. Our goal is to complete all junior and senior TCG competition and get Master's down to a top 16 on Saturday. On Sunday, Master's t16 will begin at 8 AM, and junior/senior VG reg will likewise begin at 8 AM. Master's VGC will begin registration (at the earliest) at 11 AM. Therefore, if all you are interested in is Master's VGC, there is no need to arrive at the venue until 11 AM on Sunday. :thumb:

If you call the Doubltree hotel in Virgina where its being held, they do have special room rates for the tourney. I talked to them about a week ago, and there were some rooms still available. I'm driving down there with my son, so I'm hoping the weather is good next weekend.

I dont know what the top cut match time limit will be, there is an organizer name and contact number where it's listed on Pokemon.com. You can try contacting the organizer at the number listed, I'm sure they would happy to give you that information.

Top cuts will be 75 minutes, but timely play will be enforced. Plan accordingly!

edit: for those traveling to other regionals this winter, I can confirm that 75 mins will be the norm, rather than the exception for these events.

Last edited:
Yes, I am in need of Tropical Beaches for sale / trade / borrow. Is this Mr Clarke? Just wondering.

No this is Mr. Neubauer, i'm Spencer Neubauer's dad.

---------- Post added 01/12/2013 at 05:21 PM ----------

Yes, I am in need of Tropical Beaches for sale / trade / borrow. Is this Mr Clarke? Just wondering.

I'm sorry I don't have any beach at all, but I was also hoping to trade for one myself.

While a lot is covered on our site and the official site, I should mention that Registration for ALL TCG divisions will begin at 8 AM on Saturday. Our goal is to complete all junior and senior TCG competition and get Master's down to a top 16 on Saturday. On Sunday, Master's t16 will begin at 8 AM, and junior/senior VG reg will likewise begin at 8 AM. Master's VGC will begin registration (at the earliest) at 11 AM. Therefore, if all you are interested in is Master's VGC, there is no need to arrive at the venue until 11 AM on Sunday. :thumb:

Any TCG Side events going on during the weekend?

Our little dusting of snow here in the Richmond, VA area is over. Most should melt by this afternoon, so don't let that keep you away! See everyone tomorrow bright and early!

See you all there tomorrow! I will be wearing a neon pink shirt, and possibly a neon orange jacket. I'm in Seniors. I have long, blonde hair and usually wear a Giratina PoP hat. Say hey if you see me! :)

I lent a Computer Search to a Masters division player on Friday night but did not get it back. The guy was playing a Durant/Garbodor deck. If such a deck sounds familiar to anyone, can you let me know? (there was a girl playing the same deck there, but I'm not talking about her)

Back