Value of these PSA Cards

Haze

PSA 10 1st edition Shining Charizard
PSA 10 Shining Charizard
PSA 9 Charizard ex
PSA 9 Charizard Gold Star
PSA 10 Vaporeon Play Gold Star
PSA 10 Shining Coro Coro Mew

You have no idea how envious I am of you right now haha. So many awesome cards, and in such great condition! Anyhow, based off of eBay listings, here are some rough estimates:

1st Edition Shining Charizard $400-$600
Shining Charizard $250
Charizard ex $250
Charizard Gold Star $200-300
Vaporeon Gold Star (assuming Japanese one yes?) $150-$200
Shining Mew Coro Coro $250

These are rough estimates, as I could not find some of them on ebay (mainly the 1st shiny char, so I gave you a guess-timate). Either way, you have a very nice collection of graded cards there my friend :thumb:

PSA 10 1st edition Shining Charizard - I would suggest $400-$500+ (This one is really in demand although none have sold lately so I have no idea, it could go for way more)
PSA 10 Shining Charizard - I would suggest [DEL]$175ish[/DEL] EDIT: Actually this estimate is too low, $200-$225+
PSA 9 Charizard ex - $160
PSA 9 Charizard Gold Star - $150-$200
PSA 10 Vaporeon Play Gold Star - $150 perhaps (are you talking about the Japanese one?)
PSA 10 Shining Coro Coro Mew - $200+

These are just my estimates, hope they help. You've hit a goldmine with the 1st Edition Shining Charizard

Last edited:
I wouldn't sell these if I were you, too nice of a collection to let go of in my opinion. I figure you don't intend on selling, just probably wanted some rough estimates.

If I may ask, did you pull most of these from booster (the ones that you could, obviously not the Coro Coro or Vap *), or did you buy them individually?

I usually go after Japanese Trophy cards but English Charizards are almost like a side collection. Most of these cards I got and graded them myself. I have been lucky with most my graded Charizards as I only need Charizard ex and Charizard Gold Star as PSA 10 to complete my Charizard English collection in PSA 10

PSA 10 Vaporeon Play Gold Star - $150 perhaps (are you talking about the Japanese one?)

The Play one is Japanese, and a PSA 10 would be worth a lot more than $150 :p

The English version would probably be worth around $350-$400, seeing as I sold a PSA 9 for $200-$250.

The Play one is Japanese, and a PSA 10 would be worth a lot more than $150 :p

The English version would probably be worth around $350-$400, seeing as I sold a PSA 9 for $200-$250.

Search eBay right now, and you will see that one of the Japanese PLAY promos is selling for $187. ebirdman is selling his for like $600, which I believe is completely unrealistic. I realize he does not want to sell most of his cards, which is why he generally lists his items for super high amounts.

As for the English version, I believe you would find it difficult to get $400 for a PSA 10. While the card is rare, I don't think it is worth that much. A standard English Vaporeon * sells for around $25-$35. I could see you maybe getting $200 for one, but not $400.

The person you sold the PSA 9 to was probably just tired of searching for a PSA 10 one (or a graded one for that matter), and that is why he/she offered so much for yours. Not to mention that hardly any PSA graded gold stars hit the market on a regular basis, just my thoughts.

Search eBay right now, and you will see that one of the Japanese PLAY promos is selling for $187. ebirdman is selling his for like $600, which I believe is completely unrealistic. I realize he does not want to sell most of his cards, which is why he generally lists his items for super high amounts.

As for the English version, I believe you would find it difficult to get $400 for a PSA 10. While the card is rare, I don't think it is worth that much. A standard English Vaporeon * sells for around $25-$35. I could see you maybe getting $200 for one, but not $400.

The person you sold the PSA 9 to was probably just tired of searching for a PSA 10 one (or a graded one for that matter), and that is why he/she offered so much for yours. Not to mention that hardly any PSA graded gold stars hit the market on a regular basis, just my thoughts.

WHOOPS! I thought it said Espeon, not Vaporeon! My bad xP

Back