Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Value Pokemon Snowflake Countdown Calendar

I have one from a friend in Canada. I don't think they were released in the US.
Not sure on the value, really.

Pokepop : Thanks for the answer i also don't think they where released in the US.
it was a question because i saw one goes for $475 on ebay.
And i got some from my sealed collection but maybe i am gone sell them if they are that Rare.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170735752421

Is that the value ?

Last edited:
I don't think they are worth anywhere near that high!
There's just not a huge demand for them.

Pokepop: I Think your right but i do think they are worth something, Because you don't see them many on ebay
And This set was only available for a short time in Canada at participating Toys R Us stores during the 2008 Holiday season.
And it was very difficult to find one of these calenders as the print was limited and were only available in certain regions of Canada

Yeah, they weren't released in the US at all. But they were crazy simple to get ahold of in Canada - I bought six of them for $1.97 each on Boxing Day.

I think $475 is an absolutely absurd over-evaluation.

Set your sites around the mid hundreds. That was the average offer I received. That auction is a combination of timing, advertisement and patience. Check when it ended, right before Christmas. I had it sitting with a BIN/MAO for 4 months.

The average offers I had coming in were $120-170.

Wow! I had no idea!
Now, I've taken them out of the package and put them in a binder.
Have I killed the value?

Don't feel bad, I opened one in December as an advent calendar. Individually the cards still have value. It is definitely better to keep it sealed if you can. I sold a couple for $25 each. They do not appear on ebay often. Although, I am sure after talking about it they will start popping up.

Wow! I had no idea!
Now, I've taken them out of the package and put them in a binder.
Have I killed the value?

There were reportedly large number of the sealed calendars with damaged product (second-hand info which I can't confirm). If that's true and yours are mint you could have arguably increased the value.

There were reportedly large number of the sealed calendars with damaged product (second-hand info which I can't confirm). If that's true and yours are mint you could have arguably increased the value.

If it helps, I can sort of confirm that they were easaly damaged in shipping. I opened 3 of them and most of the cards in 2 of those weren't held in very well and because of that were loose inside the box. I suppose if the box had been shaken alot by shipping since then the cards could have got damaged.

Back