3 Pkmn Revesal
3 Energy Removal 2
3 Stregth Charm
2 Super Scoop up
4 Battle Frontier
1 Warp Point

15 Water NRG

Stratergy-If u get a good setup
Turn 1-have Jirachi as your active use his pokepower. Get Swoop/Time Machine/Water NRG what ever u need to do the combo. Play Swoop on jirachi put down eevee and play water NRG on him and play the Vaporeon UF do Aqua Supply and attach your NRG to Vaporeon

Turn-2 Play Any supporter that u might have to draw. Play time machine to get vaporeon ex play your water Energy on him and do 60 to the active.

Pkmn Retriever is to get back eevee and vaporeons
Energy Removal and Pkmn Revesal is to help me have feild control
Battle Frontier is Disable
Stregth Charm is for that extra 10 since vaporeon and vaporeon ex do so little
Super Scoop up-is just if i wanted to heal my vaporeons or bring them back to use Vaporeon EX effect again

i play Vaporeon when they have to much stuff in there hand liek when they have 7 or 8 cards in there hand

Tell Me what u think of it i tested and its won most of it games liek its 7-3 or 6-2 something liek that

Rate/Fix/Comment

As with any Eevee deck, you will get set up quickly, but the point of Eevee decks is to usually have different attacking types so you can go after their weaknesses to make up for their weaker attacks. Fortunately only Grass is resistant to Water and not much Grass is being played right now, but you will get destroyed every time you play a Lightning deck (i.e. anything with Zapdos in it). I would strongly suggest looking in to adding at least one more evolution type.

13 Pokemon
4 Eevee(CFF)
3 Vaporeon ex
2 Espeon ex
4 Jirachi(DX)

15 Energy
4 Multi
5 Psychic
6 Water

32 Trainers
4 PETM
4 Super Scoop Up
4 Battle Frontier
4 Swoop! Teleporter
4 Poke Reversal
4 Mary's Request
2 Steven's Advice
2 Rocket Admin.
2 Suprise Time Machine
2 Pokemon Retriever

GL...

PokeBake said:
As with any Eevee deck, you will get set up quickly, but the point of Eevee decks is to usually have different attacking types so you can go after their weaknesses to make up for their weaker attacks. Fortunately only Grass is resistant to Water and not much Grass is being played right now, but you will get destroyed every time you play a Lightning deck (i.e. anything with Zapdos in it). I would strongly suggest looking in to adding at least one more evolution type.

I agree with pokebake but u have a good strategy and you should b able to pull everything off quickly. Good strategy other then wat pokebake suggested/said.

Every deck is goin to have one deck just ova power it and my is just thunder pokemon....and Slowking deck are goin to get kill by Grass decks

Was my post completely ignored? It uses Espy ex to deal with the threats that Vappy can't, and it can use the Devo-Swirl combo or Devo-Admin combo OR Devo Reversal.

yankees rule said:
I really think it does not need jirachi or swoop

You don't really need Jirachi for setup purposes since the only two things needed are an Eevee and a Water Energy, but a second Basic type is needed because you will get killed by mulligans if Eevee's are your only Basic. But since you don't need Jirachi for his setup ability, maybe you could get creative with your second Basic and use something totally unexpected, like maybe Hidden Legends Castform to put Battle Frontier in place on your first turn.

Stratergy-If u get a good setup
Turn 1-have Jirachi as your active use his pokepower. Get Swoop/Time Machine/Water NRG what ever u need to do the combo. Play Swoop on jirachi put down eevee and play water NRG on him and play the Vaporeon UF do Aqua Supply and attach your NRG to Vaporeon

If you ar4e trying to NRG Evo Turn 1 after using Jirachi POwer.. you can't.. your asleep so the POwer is Turned Off... other than that... not a bad idea! GL!

the power doesnt shut off if u read the cards it say nothing about any special condition

Poké-Power: Energy Evolution: Whenever you attach an Energy card from your hand to Eevee, you may search your deck for a card that evolves from Eevee that is the same type as the Energy card you attached to Eevee. Put that card onto Eevee. (This counts as evolving Eevee.) Shuffle your deck afterward. This power can't be used when you attach an Energy card to Eevee as part of an attack's effect.

[1] Tail Whap (10)
Weakness: Fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back