Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

VenusFlora

Status
Not open for further replies.

azelias

i build this deck after a week cg was released... it was quit good 4 a while... i think this deck should have some fixes 2 make...here the list

Pokemon 16
Venusaur CG 3-2-3
Sunflora 3-3
Spinda 2

Trainer 29
Celio's x3
Fieldworker x3
POr x2
H Mentor x1
H Farmer x1
Cursed Stone x3
Low PS x2
E Root x3
RARE Candy x4
Masterball x1
SScoop up x3
Warp point x3

Energy 15
Boost x4
Grass x11

thestrategy is start with anyone..usually spinda cause it can draw cards with whimsy draw.....it pokebody will annoying opponent basic pkmn too attack at first turn...at the same time, quickly build up venusaur or sunflora to power up green blast attack..... the longer the game the more energy can be store....the more powerful green blast will be....

any fixex please lmk...
thanx

well, I'd use the Holon engine if I were you, at least: 4 Holon transciever, 2 Mentor, 2 Adventurer, 1 Scientist...also you have too many warp point, the rest is gd...

hmmm.... but holon engine use so much space in this deck... i use more warp point in this deck because venusaur retreat cost is too many

There are better techs to use besides Sunflora. But if you really want to play it, go with LM Pinsir as a starter, since it can search for grass types. Also, you should run a holon engine instead. It doesn't take up that much room when you think about it.

Change the Super Scoop Up's for Mr. Briney's Compassions. Since you are not using any Ex's there's no reason to risk flipping a tails when there is a card out there that does the same thing without a coinflip. I'd also consider switching the Spinda for Tauros (CG) to help get your bench set up a little faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back