Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

VGC Sites?

Excalibar

I have been an avid user of the Pokegym for a long while now, and while it does give practically all the info you need on Pokemon TCG, I have found very little dedicated to the VGC. What I am hear to ask is this: are there any sites dedicated purely to the Pokemon VGC? I know Poke Beach has a section for the VGC, but I'm looking for something far more in depth. I appreciate any help you can offer.

Sent you a pm..................hope this can be of assistance.
Also, there are some members on here that can assist you with some things. Team opinions, move sets, ect.....
ask away, we will help the best we can.
TCPI has done more to include the VGC into being more of a part at events, and the support is advancing in a more posative direction.
This site like you say does have a "small" section in this area of Pokemon, but it does have elite/master players who contribute quit a bit. I do not consider myself "elite", but I do have a considerable amount of information I can pass on, as I think alot of us here are always on the search to become better players.

Unfortunately, dumb forum rules prohibit me from linking them, and I hate giving this answer, but Google should be able to direct you to some of the better ones out there.

Unfortunately, dumb forum rules prohibit me from linking them, and I hate giving this answer, but Google should be able to direct you to some of the better ones out there.

May be dumb to you - but some sites (even though are very helpful) are also quite obscene. Not something we can link to.

BTW - www.Skarmbliss.com is excellent for VGC doubles. They also have some of the best players in the format who are regualrs to that site as well.

May be dumb to you - but some sites (even though are very helpful) are also quite obscene. Not something we can link to.

BTW - www.Skarmbliss.com is excellent for VGC doubles. They also have some of the best players in the format who are regualrs to that site as well.

Depends on how you define obscene...then again, seeing as how you post on those very sites as well, /shrug. Must be kinda weird saying no to them here, yet you use them anyways :lol:

I'm half surprised you linked that one actually considering the general "obscene" stuff that goes on there in the forums, though I do agree that's a great site; the VGC champ for the last 2 years there is an admin over there as well, and you'll find plenty of other top players and such.

Last edited:
Back