Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Victory Bone

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunchris

So after finally finding the deck I was going to use for a long time I figured why not build one for fun and see where it takes me. So here I represent a deck that I want to try out: Victory Bone.

Pokemon: 14
4-4 Marowak TM
2 Victini NVI (14)
1 Victini NVI (15)
1 Victini NVI (43)
1 Rotom UD
1 Bellsprout TM

Trainer's: 31
4 Pokemon Collector
4 Sage's Training
4 Professor Juniper
4 Junk Arm
4 Evolite
3 Revive
2 Duel Ball
3 Research Records
1 Flower Shop Lady
1 Alph Lithograph (FOUR)
1 Victory Medal

Energy: 15
4 DCE
3 Rescue
5 Fire
3 psychic

Strategy:
Basic strategy is to get all the Marowak in the discard pile as fast as possible and then wall with cubone while setting up the victinis. If done right your walling with a 140 HP (160 if lightning) and to do any damage then would have to do at least over 100 to even do anything. Victini helps with flips and a possible high hitting attack. Bellsprout is just for vileplume seeing as traimerlock is really going to suck lol.

Any help on setting up the cubone would be helpful seeing as its a stage one that's involved rather then a basic. Otherwise there's a fun deck if anyone wants to try it.
Posted with Mobile style...

Last edited:
You only have 30 trainers listed not 31. You have a total of 59 cards so you need to add one more.

this deck makes me happy, I've built something similar before eviolites, but what about something with a hit and run effect so you could use vileplume to not be catchered or take advanage of someone elses. Farfetch'd has a 1 colorless attack for 20 and switch or BW Swanna hits for 40 and switch into a cubone tank. Its like having 2 deck stratagies in one. I know its not a huge hit but it may be fun after all. It'd be similar to the old CurseGar idea.

I'm actually playing this deck on PTCGO, there are a few suggestions for you that are really helpful, if you don't like them you don't need to use it :)

-1 Victini (15)
-1 Victini (43)
-5 Fire
-3 Psychic

+3 Terrakion (NV)
+7 Fighting Energy
+10
It works SO well.

Since posting I have tries at least two other versions. I've tried with the Swanna and its switch ability and I have tried it with ferrowthron (or however you spell it) and its gyro ball. I'll try the terrakion idea seeing as I actually have the cards for it. Thanks for the suggestions. If anyone knows of a fighting that switches as well that would be helpful.

Since posting I have tries at least two other versions. I've tried with the Swanna and its switch ability and I have tried it with ferrowthron (or however you spell it) and its gyro ball. I'll try the terrakion idea seeing as I actually have the cards for it. Thanks for the suggestions. If anyone knows of a fighting that switches as well that would be helpful.

Machamp Prime lets you switch but it would kill the consistency of the deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back