Broken Time-Space x2

Energy=15
Call Energy x4
Special Darkness Energy x4

Dark Energy x5
Fighting Energy x1
Water Energy x1

Strategy
Attack with flygon's Power Swing, using extreme attack if any lv X's are in play, and Sand Wall i any stadium's are in play. Combine Weavile's Dark engage with flygon's rainbow float to give all pokemon free retreat and to maximise flygon's attack with special darkness energy. Weavile at the start can also search and attach special darkness to flygon for free.
Palkia tech to bring out weak pokemon. Memory berry/Fighting energy to use deck out strategy if needed. Water energy to give Palkia/Weavile free retreat without using dark engage OR to use palkia's Spacial rend attack to search out BTS.

Any thoughts? It does really well when set up but fails on a bad start.

Is this what I played at league? Its a consistent enough list, with 4 Call and Roseannes. If you're having consistency problems, run a Chatot MD. You can search it with Call, Roseannes, Bebes etc and refresh your hand for no energy. List is solid, I would drop a couple of darkness energy though - not needed.

Nekizalb: Sounds like a good idea i will test it out.

nnaann: Yes this is the deck u T1 donked against, twice lol. I may bring in a chatot for a dark energy, the main problem I have is if i don't start with Call energy or roseanne's T1 I seem to lose very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back