Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

vileplum??

saferkian

vileplum ex

if ex, draw to prizes when knoked out

pokepower: stuck pollen
while on bench, both players cant atach energy cards to their benched pokemon.

G G : energy recover 30
take 2 energy from your discard pile and atach them to any of your pokemon excluding vileplum ex

G G G C C:pollen explosion
both vileplum ex and oponents active pokemon are knocked out. then, for all energy discarded with this efect, atach them to any of your pokemon in any order.

weakness:
F-P

resistance:
W-30

retreat cost:
C C

One: Try to fix this grammar before BT sees this.
Two: The power and the first attack contradict.
Three: Vileplum is actually spelled Vileplume
Four: (F) is Fighting/rock/ground and (R) is fire

Just a few things to help! :)

too late, NidoPrince.

The spelling on this is...no offense, HORRID. I mean, you even spelled the character's name wrong!

and nidoprince, that doesnt contridict...the power is only in use when vileplume is on the bench, but it cant be on the bench to attack.

I'll fix this grammar later if someone else hasn't when I get back later.

Vileplume ex(G)140hp
If Pokemon ex is Knocked Out, your opponent draws two prizes instead of one.
Evolves from Gloom

Body-Stick Pollen
As long as Vileplume ex is on your bench, neither player may attach energy to his or her Benched Pokemon from his or her hand.

(G)(C) Energy Regrowth(30)
Take up to two (G) energy in your discard pile and attach them to your Pokemon in any way you like(excluding Vileplume ex).

(G)(G)(C) Spore Explosion
Vileplume ex and the Defending Pokemon are now Knocked Out. After doing damage, you may move the energy on Vileplume ex to any of your Pokemon in any way you like.

Weakness(R)
Resistance(W)
Retreat Cost(C)(C)

That's my fix(not sure about last attack's wording)

Last edited:
Let me have a try with this:

Vileplume ex (G)140HP
If Pokemon ex is Knocked Out, your opponent draws two prizes instead of one.
Stage one Pokemon.
Evolves from Gloom.

Poke-Body (Stick Pollen)
As long as Vileplume ex is benched, neither player may attach energy to his or her Benched Pokemon.

(G)(C) Energy Regrowth 30
Take up to two (G) Energy card from your discard pile and attach them to any of your your Pokemon in play in any way you like (excluding Vileplume ex).

(G)(G)(C) Spore Explosion
Vileplume ex and the Defending Pokemon are now Knocked Out. After doing damage, you may take any number of Energy card attached to Vileplume ex and attach it to any of your Pokemon in play in any way you like.

Weakness (R)
Resistance (W)
Retreat Cost (C)(C)

*hopefully has correct wording*

Vileplume ex ???HP
Stage 2-Evolves from Gloom
When Pokémon-ex has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.
Poké-Power: Stuck Pollen
As long as Vileplume ex is on your Bench, each player can't attach Energy cards from their hand to their Benched Pokémon.
GG: Energy Recover 30
Attach up to 2 [G] Energy cards in your discard pile to your Pokémon in any way you like (excluding Vileplume ex).
GGGCC: Pollen Explosion
Move all Energy cards attached to Vileplume ex to your Benched Pokémon in any way you like. Both Vileplume ex and the Defending Pokémon are now Knocked Out.
RP/W/CC

Back