3 Rare Candy
4 Judge
3 Sage's Training
3 Junk Arm
3 Dual Ball

4 DCE
10 Psychic

Strat:

Set up Vileplume on bench, get Muk active and Switch opponent's pokemon for easy KOs with Muk. Cleffa to set up. Mismagius for inevitable Steelix Match :')

Last edited:
Looks like a cool idea for the deck but i see some major problems.

First if you are getting vileplume on the bench i am assuming undaunted which neither player can play trainers! And you have 12 trainers!
-3 junk arm (You use this when trainers are in the dicsard! which you wont have many and it is a trainer!)
-1 Dual ball (Once again trainers! wont be able to use so thats when you add COLLECTORS!)
I do see you have the junipers to discard you trainers that are unusable but still!

These following cards i personaaly do not like in decks!
-3 Sages Training (why have to discard your own cards! there are better ways to accomplish darw power)(i understand discard the unused trainers but still.

Now JUDGE! this completely demolishes the point of the deck! to fill your oppenets hand full of trainers! They get a new hand! WHY? so...
-4 judge (for resons i already said)

Now you only have 4 supporters which in atrainer lock that dont go pretty!
+3 Pokemon Collector (To get the basics that you need.)
+2 Professor elms training method (to get the needed pokemon)
+2 twins (I see cleffa dying early so then you use this to get the vileplume/muk setup)

I think the pokemon count could be tweeked a bit so here are my reccomendations.
+1 gloom (you wont always get a rare candy!)
+2 Mr mime (you get to show each other your hand to see if polgereist will do alot!)

Then last but not least the energies.
+1 psychic energy

These are my reccomendations for you! Ihope i helped. Good Luck!

Add 2-1-2 metagross. It can be an alternate attacker, and its pokebody is crucial
Posted with Mobile style...

Tested this today, and tbh, Only Junk Arm was a dead draw.
I don't fancy adding Metagross, as it's another 3 stage line with Candys been useless when Vile is out.

You need it though. Without it, muk is pointless. With a 3 retreat cost, you'll never switch to mismagius

You need it though. Without it, muk is pointless. With a 3 retreat cost, you'll never switch to mismagius

I concur. Muk with a free retreat to mismagius would torture your opponent. Just get it up before plume, or force the whole evolution line with elms.
Posted with Mobile style...

Dodrio would be easier than Metagross and accomplishes more or less the same goal.

Yea 1 Dodrio makes muk have a 1 retreat cost. Metagross gives any pokemon that has a psychic energy attached free retreat. Again, metagross could be an alternate attacker

You use Muk as the main attacker. You drag out a high retreater, poison and confuse it. Blocking trainers to make it harder to switch.

Playing against Reshiram/Emboar, it drags out an Emboar/ Pignite/ Reshiram with no energy, keeps it out so it is knocked out on the opponents turn, so I can do it to the next one. Mismagius is just there for when I can't do that (Free retreaters, Steelix). You want Muk out for most of the game.

I think Dodrio is the better play all around. That single energy retreat should not be a huge deal. Anyway you likely are not going to be retreating Muk very often. Also, Dodrio is easier to get out.

I think Dodrio is the better play all around. That single energy retreat should not be a huge deal. Anyway you likely are not going to be retreating Muk very often. Also, Dodrio is easier to get out.

There we go, this person gets it :') Honestly though, I feel a psychic 2 stage 2-2 Line would be better, but nothing that fits that description would work, apart from Mismagius or Grumpig.

Hmh your list is definitly to inconsistent with Trainerlock etc etc it needs Collector etc etc....

However go for some mew primes with Jumpluff and Crobat PRime and things like that beside your Muks and cut the trainers down to 4 communication and 4 candy and this deck will work really good. ;D

HOpe that helped you.

P.S.: GOOd luck on finding an oppenent witzh Steelix lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back