Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

!!Vista (San Diego) City Championship SAT JAN 8!!!

WeileMom

:unknown-v :unknown-i :unknown-s :unknown-t :unknown-a​
City Championships
Vista, CA
Saturday, January 8, 2005
Tournament Location
Pair-A-Dice Games, 2020 Hacienda Dr., Vista, CA; Ph: 760.940.0139
Northern San Diego County

Cost to Enter
Tournament entry is FREE!

Registration and Start Time
Registration begins at 10 am; the tournament starts at 11 am

How to Sign-up and Play
Please arrive between 10:00-10:30 am and go to Registration to check in.

Tournament Format
Modified Constructed

Prizes
Prizes for each age group at City Championships are:

1st -- 18 booster packs & First place Medal & Pokemon Prize package
2nd -- 9 booster packs
3rd -- 4 booster packs

Also, each participant will receive a Series 1 booster pack and a special promo card (while supplies last)

Can't wait to see you there!!!

mhmm! and i'll be bringing a digital camera, so expect a full report with photos after!

I'm gonna try and make this one, not sure though?? car acting up!!!
Trying to get my mom to do a turn around, so i might go to VEGAS BABY, YEAH!!!
DOUBLE DOWN!!! ;)

Unless i get ahold of SMITTY??? not sure, we'll see...so if i can't make it, good luck to all that's playing!!!

laters

Jess_E

PS "GO COLTS" hahahahahaha :clap:

And let us hope there is some sort of drawing board around for our vandalizing.

EDIT: or for me and your teammates, since you didn't join in at riverside. whatever.

Last edited:
Hot_Carl said:
And let us hope there is some sort of drawing board around for our vandalizing.

Don't worry, I'm not judging this time, so I can be as immature as I want to be.

I'm not Coming, Damn ****!, It's going to be rainy all the way, and car is gonna break down at the middle of the freeway

Allright...you guys ready for tomorrow?!!

In case of a large turnout the LA players will have to play outside in the rain...

Just kidding!! Seriously though, we have plenty of room but there is an outside walkway so please bring a jacket or bag to protect your cards! Right now they say the rain may be on and off so let's hope (and pray!) for off!!!

See you all there!
---Nicole
WeileMom

PS We will do our best to finish the tournament before the Chargers game!

..Damn, we have to wait outside again? couldn't we just wait inside Pair-a-dice while you set up and stuff?

Nicole is talking about going between the two rooms: remember, there's no overhang for that back walkway. You can always wait in your car while waiting for setup to be completed/the store to open...

GO CHARGERS! (...my husband is going to be freezing his tail off at the game ;) ) :D

'mom

Last edited:
That's what i was talking about, i just remember at the TRR pre, having to wait outside while you guys set up some stuff in the rooms. If it's just walking between them then it doesn't matter.

Should be a good one. (The chargers game and the CC, heh.)

SD PokéMom said:
GO CHARGERS! (...my husband is going to be freezing his tail off at the game ;) ) :D

'mom[/color]

ooooo...I'm so jealous!!!! :mad:

Registration begins at 10am, when the store opens, so you'll only have to wait outside if you get there early :thumb:

Back