4 TV Reporter(draw)

3 CurseStone (Disable)
2 Windstorm (disable)
1 Giant Stump(disable

ENERGY (15):
7 Grass Energy
4 Darkness Energy
4 Holon Mag

When i saw Shifty EX in the spoiler the day or two it came out...i made this list like a 4 days later

Strats-Get Turn One Koffing or Maybe a Start Eevee if u are lucky. Holon Mentor to get all ur basic out
Turn Two Umb D and Weazing DS. keep attackin with Weazing DS
Turn 2 or 3 have Shiftey EX out with one or 2 Energy..now the fun begins

If any of their pokemon have a pokebody then they take 10 during each of there turns
If u have one umb D out they take 10 for each Special Energy (includein Darkness and metal)
IF they use any pokepower they take 20 and if u have another shifty EX out then they take 40 each time they use a poke-power

I have 6 cards to make sure i can counter BF at anytime or givin point

but u get the point of the deck and why i use certain cards

I'm not sure Eevee is a lucky start. Playing first, you are only 35% to hold [D].

I'm also not sure that you wouldn't be better off with 4 Transceivers and 3 RC than the other way around.

6 cards to counter BF doesn't in the least ensure that you'll have a counter on hand. You are less than 50-50 to get one initially, and should only expect 1 in every 10 cards.

toby said:
I'm not sure Eevee is a lucky start. Playing first, you are only 35% to hold [D].

I'm also not sure that you wouldn't be better off with 4 Transceivers and 3 RC than the other way around.

6 cards to counter BF doesn't in the least ensure that you'll have a counter on hand. You are less than 50-50 to get one initially, and should only expect 1 in every 10 cards.
to hold d? huh The reason i said Eevee is a lucky start because its one out of 1/30 cards that i would get it

i have TV Reporter and other stuff to draw cards to counter BF.

i dont get what u tryin to say with the rare candy?

are u sayin i should have 4 Trans?

flariados said:
Toby then you just put in the one of Ds so you can search for a basic pokemon
I'm not following. I think he's planning on playing Eevee UF with Energy Evolution. [D] is Darkness Energy.
He is not liable to have one; and he can't play what he doesn't have.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Niqu3 said:
to hold d? huh The reason i said Eevee is a lucky start because its one out of 1/30 cards that i would get it
[D] is Darkenss Energy. And what I'm saying is that you may not feel lucky getting Eevee, because odds are you won't have the [D] to go with her.

Niqu3 said:
i have TV Reporter and other stuff to draw cards to counter BF.
I understand what you have. For all you know, your opponent is playing Mawile and Scotts and has 4 BF in his hand on T3. It's going to take you (on average) until 40 cards into your deck to find 4 counters. Explain to me how then on T3/T4/T5/T6, which are the "anytime or givin point" in question how you are going to counter your foe's 4 BF.

Niqu3 said:
i dont get what u tryin to say with the rare candy?

are u sayin i should have 4 Trans?
I don't know what you should have. I'm questioning 4 Rare Candies and only 3 Transceivers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back