Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Wailord Zukan

Magicsam

Does anyone at all have or know anyone who has the wailord zukan figure? If you don't know what it is, it is a 1/40 scale model of a Wailord, won in a japanese lottery in 2004.

Thanks for your time.

Thats some figure. That goes to show that Japan gets all the great Pokemon stuff. :nonono:

Last edited:
Where did you see it?!?!?!?!? I am deperate to see one and feel its weight, so I can decide whether I want to buy one. From the pics they just look awesome.

It is definitely super rare - I have sold or personally own basically every zukan, but never this one. If you are willing to pay "the real price", I could help you buy it pretty simply though!

Wilyfungi: At the moment I was thinking about £200. If you could find one for that I would be very grateful.
Thanks!

As a reminder to everyone, this is not the Trade / Selling / Buying forum.

Any discussion regarding those subjects needs to be taken to the proper forum.

Thanks.

and also: to sell here on the 'gym...or 'arrange' a sale...one must have sales permission...

'mom

To clarify, I would not be getting anything from it and I would not be arranging a sale in any scope either, just teaching them how to purchase it if they wanted. I am sorry if my post should have been in the trade forums, but I do not own the product, do not want anything from this, and pokegym also bans advertisement so I thought being vague was better (to at least make them aware it is actually possible to be found). I thought it contributed more than a post of "that sure is rare, good luck finding it!"

They pop up on Yahoo Japan auctions once in a while. There are various middleman services that you can use online that let you buy stuff from those auctions, and you pay fees and whatnot on it. Sometimes you spend a lot more depending on the weight of the item, but most of the time, you can get a pretty decent deal out of it.

Aaahhahaha, so this is what Fulop had the other day. It DOES look like it could hurt!

Very nice item - should fetch a three-figure price in most contexts.

^
Length: 14" (from noes to tail)
Height: 5.25" (from ground to tail)
Width: 6.25" (at widest part)
Posted with Mobile style...

---------- Post added 07/25/2011 at 10:02 AM ----------

You didn't go to the link...

Back