3 weavile (SW)
2 darkrai (GE, #4)
2 darkrai lv x (GE)
3 absol (SW)
1 palkia (GE)
1 palkia lv x (GE)
1 baltoy (GE)
1 claydol (GE)

trainers, tools, supporters, stadiums ( 21 )
3 celio's network (CG)
3 professor oak's visit (SW)
3 moonlight stadium (GE)
3 roseannes' research (SW)
3 night maintenance (MT)
2 amulet coin (GE)
3 team galactic's mars (SW)
1 sidney's stadium (PK)

energy ( 14 )
14 basic darkness

Strategy: start with either sneasel or absol. if started with sneasel, try to get weavile out asap. use shadow charge to get dark energy onto exeggutor/exeggcute and darkrai. then get the lvl x's out . exeggutor then becomes the main attacker abusing weavile's power and darkrai lv x's body. palkia lv x is to get rid of any threat on the bench and moonlight stadium is to retreat palkia lv x and darkrai lv x if brought out. if started with absol, get rid of opponent's hand and set up the strategy listed above

To start off you have too many pokemon lines takeout the palkia and the lv x . You preferably want to start with absol as
it does not become that useull during the late game . With taking out the palkia and lvx line i would add in another baltoy
and another claydol so with claydol in play you can take out 3x professer oaks visit and add in 3x team galatics wager to add a lot of disruption and if you lose the rock paper scissors claydol will get you six cards . Finally take out both amulet coins and add in 1x Scott and another celios network

I would take out the Amulet Coins for another Baltoy and Claydol.
Then put Stevens Advice in insteed of Prof. Oaks Visit.
I dont think youll need the 4-4 line of Eggs. I would just use a 3-3.
And find something else to put in insteed of the 3rd Night Maintenance, as 3 is too many.
Maybe find room for a couple of Pluspower to give you more damage power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back