Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Walmart Promo 15 card blister packs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I hope this isn't old news. I know that the 15 card boosters that Walmart carries isn't anything new. However, this is the first time i've seen DP-On stuff in their packs. I purchased 4 tonight, with the following promos:

DP14 Chatot holofoil
POP6 7/17 Gible holofoil
POP6 9/17 Pikachu holofoil
DP16 Pikachu holofoil

In addition, I pulled a few good cards! I got a Jamming Ampharos, Bebe's Search, and Team Galactic's Mars. It seems like most of the cards in the packs are from various structure decks; most likely specifically from the 'Vire and 'Mortar decks judging from most of the cards in the blister. An additional thing that might be helpful to know, is that all blisters come with a really shiny silver Munchlax coin. I've tossed the packaging already, so I can't take photos. However, I could snap shots of the cards if anyone would like that.

Last edited:
yeah... I never touch repacks like that... Just another excuse for Walmart to charge $6 for nothing.........

Yeah, I actually saw these the other day...so I picked one up and got an Arcanine in mine. IIRC, these are the same price as a regular booster pack. Not six dollars.

How can you complain?

A SINGLE booster pack in Denmark is $8.

Be happy.
I'm sorry to hear a fellow Pokefan has to pay such a price hike. Are you paying for English versions of the cards? If you are, have you considered saving enough to afford a booster box and importing it from the States? It might be really pricey at first, but it'll eventually save a lot of money i'd think.

I'm sorry to hear a fellow Pokefan has to pay such a price hike. Are you paying for English versions of the cards? If you are, have you considered saving enough to afford a booster box and importing it from the States? It might be really pricey at first, but it'll eventually save a lot of money i'd think.

Yeah, they are English. (you can only get English cards here)

I do import from the States (actually, ONLY from the States or Japan), but it wouldn't surprise me if max 10 people in Denmark does that ;P

Thanks for the heads up! Were the packs entirely DP-on? Did you pull any other Supporters or Trainers?

Yes, everything in the blister packs seemed to be from Secret Wonders I believe. The additional trainers I pulled I think were a couple potions and PlusPowers. I didn't have any more luck pulling Supporters, at least from memory. I was pleasantly surprised to get Charmander, Charmeleon, Bulbasaur, bunch a Stantler, bunch of the Mareep line, and I can't remember what else.

How can you complain?

A SINGLE booster pack in Denmark is $8.

Be happy.

The fact that we have it better off than you guys doesn't mean we can't still complain. We Americans are very good at complaining. It's our cultural specialty. The Chinese have noodles, the Swedes have blonde hair and blue eyes, the French have the language of seduction . . . we have whine.

Chances are they are higher because they need to cover Importing Fees. Granted, rather high even for that, but just a thought. I wouldn't be surprised if they were all Printed in the States (Excluding the Japanese cards) and then shipped outside the U.S.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back