Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Want Primes will trade EX pokemon and bottom of RDL

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Char master

I am looking for some Prime pokemon to finish off some decks I'm building, and I' willing to trade my EX pokemon for them.

Want
1x Magnezone Prime
1x Ttar Prime
2x Mew Prime(really want this)
1x Emboar(ability)
1x Samurot(ability)

Have

Rocket's Hitmonchan Ex

Latios Ex
Rayquasa Ex
Macargo Ex
Magmar Ex
Kyogre Ex
RDL bottom

Some of my misc wants
20x darkness energy
20x metal energy
Lost world
Posted with Mobile style...

Last edited:
I have magnezone prime and am interested in rockets hitmonchan and some of your other exs couple of questions tho:
are they mint?
what sets are they from?

Most of my cards are in mint or nm condition. I keep them very safe so they won't bend or curl on the edges. As for the sets the rockets are from the team rocket returns wave. The others I need to look up, I can't remember, do either of you have a Mew Prime.

Hiddnen-From what I've found in my sets yes this is all I have

LegendaryKarthus-What would you want for that Mew Prime

definetely want rockets hitmonchan ex. i am also interested in latios ex and rayquaza ex depending on what sets they are from. I need latios if it is from dragonfrontiers and i need rayquaza if it is from deoxys or dragon frontiers. LMK about the sets and then i'll make an offer with mew prime

Got it, I will get back to all of you tomorrow. Right now it's to late to go looking through my cards.

---------- Post added 07/20/2011 at 09:50 AM ----------

Okay here is what I've found out

Charizard is from the series tha has the E in the bottom left corner. This leads me to think it's from the e reader series, its number is 97/100

Rayquaza is from the Deoxys wave 102/107

Latios is from the Dragon Frontiers as far as I know, but check the number just in case, 94/97

Kyogre is a promo card from a tin

would you do this:

my:
mew prime
lost world x2
metal energy x10
dark energy x10

your:
charizard 97/100
rayquaza ex
riocket's hitmonchan ex

feel free to cml for more

Drifloon kill- I will trade you my chansey ex for your Celebi prime

Politoed666- All of my cards are in mint to nm condition. Most of my ex pokemon have spent their time in one of my folders.

Gamer1oo- How about Gengar Prime and Lost world for charizard and the Rocket's Entei Ex.

---------- Post added 07/21/2011 at 06:02 PM ----------

I will be trading my chansey ex for celebi prime with drifloon kill.

I will be trading with gamer1oo his gengar prime and lost world for my rocket's entei ex and charizard 100/97.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back