Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Want: Skyla card sleeves Have: Lots

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Char master

Hey, I'm looking for the Skylar sleeves, obviously lol. If anyone has any I would be interested in trading for them.

Rules
1.Gym Rules apply
2.lowest ref sends first
3.if you have any negative feedback in the last month I won't trade with you
4.If you rip me I will file mail fraud
5.If I don't respond immediately I'm thinking about your offer, you weren't forgotten

Have
complete BW wave
lots of EP cards, including RH Catcher
2x Steelix Prime
1x Absol Prime
1x Mew Prime
1x Machamp Prime
1x Donphan Prime
2x Scizor Prime

Just check my other trade thread for anything else that may interest you.

Want
Skyla deck sleeves

---------- Post added 09/13/2011 at 09:17 AM ----------

Bump...I really want these sleeves does no one have any?
Posted with Mobile style...

Last edited:
At what do you value them? I have 2 unopened packs (so 64 sleeves) but I had to get a friend to go to the pokemon center and then ship things out to me-so I value them really high.

@Medix-I didn't see anything for the Catcher, I'm really only looking for those sleeves at the moment.

@Aymara-I value a pack of them at about 12.00 a piece, so I would trade you my RH Catcher(25.00) for the two packs. Or even throw in something else if you like.

Our values are considerably different-and I think I'll hold on to them for now. Sorry I can't help you out.

I value the regular catcher at about 7 and the RH catcher at about 15.00

I value one pack of the sleeves at 12.00 a piece. Would you trade me one pack for the RH Catcher and than we could work something out for the other pack? Maybe a Scizor Prime and Absol Prime for the other pack?

Do you have any unused pre-release sleeves by any chance? I'm looking for the Dusknoir, Darkrai, Leafeon/Glaceon, Garchomp or professor sleeves.

Last edited:
Do you have any unused pre-release sleeves by any chance? I'm looking for the Dusknoir, Darkrai, Leafeon/Glaceon, Garchomp or professor sleeves.

Would you trade me one pack of sleeves for the RH Catcher? Than for another pack some of my primes?
Posted with Mobile style...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back