Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Want trading figures, will trade cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

raicario

I've just started collecting the figures from the tfg, and I'd like to complete the set. Because they are for collecting purposes I'd want them to be in really good condition, not broken or put back together with glue (yeah, I know they break easily... :( ) My haves are in my signiture, just ask and I'll make sure I still have the card. I have been very busy recently due to schoolwork (that's what I get for being a double major) so I havn't had a chance to go through and update everything. I also have a regular Gardevoir holo from SW, Blissey MT, and Ambipom MT that I havn't listed. Here are the figures I need:

Abra
[DEL]Absol[/DEL]
Beedrill
Corsola
Dratini
[DEL]Ekans[/DEL]
[DEL]Golem[/DEL] <-- I got this one broken in the package, so if anyone has an extra one I'd be willing to trade.
Groudon
kyogre
Machop
Mareep
Marill
Mudkip
Nidoran
Raichu
Sycther
Sentret
Shroomish
Skarmory
Spearow
Tauros
Teddiursa
Torchic
Voltorb
Weedle
Koffing
Zangoose
Brock
Misty
Turtwig
Piplup
Chimchar

Yeah I need a lot. ^_^;; Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I have Kyogre, 1st ed Brock and 1st ed Marill, all mint, though I don't think I'd trade the Marill... I'm interested in your Blissey and Gardevoir. Possibly the Ambipom, but I don't really see myself using it. Oh, and I live in Australia.

I would be willing to trade for Kyogre and Brock (and how do you tell if they are first edition?). Just make an offer for those two. :)

Jedi:He wants figures. Not Old Skool

Raicario: I have 2 mars and 3 oaks visits etc. I want your Blissey.
LMK if we can work something out.

I would be willing to trade for Kyogre and Brock (and how do you tell if they are first edition?). Just make an offer for those two. :)

1st edition figures have a 1st edition symbol on the base at the front. I'll take a photo so you can see it if you like. Obviously they're rarer though. XD;

Before I offer, I have to say that the offer would take into account my much higher shipping costs as well (parcel shipping overseas = ~$10 vs ~$3 for letter post). Would you be OK with that? I understand it may be easier for you to trade within your country.

Are this from the trading figure game and not just regular figures? And if so, I'm fine with that as long as they are packaged well. :thumb:

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Hectagonman: I'll trade my blissey for 2 Team Galactic Mars and 1 Professor Oak's Visit.

Last edited:
A friend's pointed out to me that I should be trying to get my main wants (ie. that I shouldn't be trading for cards I probably won't play because I still owe people $200 -_-), so since you're trading your Blissey for cards I'll probably hold off on trading the figures until you have something I really want? Mainly that's Ampharos SW right now (well, TSD obviously, but as if anyone's going to trade me that for a figure). Hope that's OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back