Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Want Tropical Beach. Have a ton!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXdarkrai01

What's going on guys, I live in the U.S and prefer to ship within the US and Canada, but if you have one of my really high wants, I will consider trading internationally

Wants:

Tropical Beach
also slightly want gold catcher.

I have a ton unlisted. If you have a beach and want something I dont have listed, ask. I may have it

Haves:
5 Celebi EX FA
3 Celebi EX
3 Cresselia EX
2 Cresselia EX FA
1 Registeel EX
1 or 2 Gold Potion
1 Golurk Secret Rare
2 Altaria Secret Rare
1 Krookodile Secret Rare
1 Computer Search
2 White Kyurem EX BC
1 Victini EX
1 Lugia EX
1 Articuno EX FA
2 Lugia EX FA
1 Scramble Switch
2 Dowsing Machine
Lots of HTL's
2Lugia EX FA
Mewtwo EX FA
2XLandorus EX FA
Victini EX FA
Giratina EX FA
Ho-oh EX FA

Last edited:
Are you only looking for tropical beach? I have one I'm expecting to come in very soon, but none on hand atm. with this said, please CML for the following:
2x Landorus EX
Keldeo EX FA
Mewtwo EX FA
Altaria Secret Rare
Lugia EX
and see if there's anything i have that you like instead, or perhaps you can offer for my incoming beach.

Would you mind checking my list for 1x Keldeo Ex FA and 1x Altaria Shiny? Thanks!

hello

i have for you one us tropical beach 2012

i have seen

2 Landorus EX
1 Landorus EX FA
1 Keldeo EX FA
1 Lugia EX (make offers, i'm not in a hurry to get rid of it.)

i will demand you to give me a proposition because i'm no so interesting to trade this card but if you can do a good prop i will do

x1 FA Mewtwo-EX, x1 FA Landorus-EX, x1 Lugia-EX, and x1 Computer Search (BCR; #137) for my 2011 Staff Tropical Beach? I'm assuming your cards are mint to near-mint. LMK.

To all, yes I am only looking for a beach atm.

@ Ackro de la forest- How about Landorus EX, Landorus EX FA and Keldeo EX FA?

@ackro, let me think on that one for a minute and I will get back to you. Is there anything else you would want besides Lugia?

I don't think I can do Lugia EX until I get a second one. I could do a Mewtwo EX FA or something of similar value if you wanted

sorry but i can't

i already have keldeo ex fa in twice and landorus ex fa so if i do this trade it's particulary for that

i can add an ex like rayquaza but it's the only thing i can do

I just got some new plasma stuff yesterday I could add. Would Articuno EX FA or some Hypnotoxic Lasers (1RH) be of any interest to you?

Say me how many cobalion ex articuno ex victini ex do you have any plasma beam

Have you got black kyurem ex

the problem is lugia are interesting but the different card i have say no so much

shoot me prop

I don't have anything off your wants elam, but if there is something off my list please LMK as I am very interested in the 2012 if its in english.

@ackro- Would Keldeo EX FA, Articuno EX FA, 4 Lasers (1 Rev) work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back