Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Wanting to Make a Rayquaza Deck.

grimlithwarrior

Hello Fellow PokeGym'ers
I'm wanting to make a Deck based on Rayquaza EX.
So far i have a 40 Card Variant Shown here
1 Rayquaza EX
1 Emolga <-New Set
2 Rescue Scarf
19 Elec
18 Fire

What are some cards you would suggest for making it 60 Cards

Also if this is in the Wrong Forum move it for me.

Whoa 37 Energy?! WAY too much. You're gonna want to decrease that depending on which Rayquaza EX deck you want to maky, Emboar or Eelectrik. Eelectrik, 10 Electric Energy and 3 Fire. Emboar, 13 Fire and 3 Electric Energy.

From there, I can help you. Were the Energy here to be part or the 60 or just place holder?

Guys, he made a prerelease deck and wasn't lucky enough to pull an Emboar line, lay off him. We can't all have your luck.

Well then....since Shuckle has pointed out that OP apparently has access to 0% of the cardpool your deck looks great mate! Just add enough energy to get that total up to 60!

I made my other post not knowing it was a prerelease thing. Those things need to be said.

And it's hard to make a deck for prerelease because the card draw is completely random.

Isn't prerelease decks only 40 cards not 60?

I think the whole point of this thread is the OP wants advice on how to make Rayquaza EX into a 60 card deck out from his given prerelease list of 40...

You pretty much have 2 energy acceleration options: Emboar or Eels. I'd probably go with Eels because they're a lot easier to get out over Emboar and work with the discard instead of having to rely on Energy Retrieval.

Secondly, I'd get both another Ray EX and some of the regular version as well; the regular one is far better to attack opposing dragon decks with because you lose only 1 prize instead of 2 like with the EX and can achieve the same OHKOs depending on the attack used. EX should only really be used to blow up the bigger targets I feel unless you're not against other dragon decks, in which you can probably go aggro with one. At any rate, it should be your EX killer since he can hit those OHKO number better.

You'll want the usual trainer options too, Skyarrow Bridge gives the EX version surprisingly free retreat (though his regular counterpart is kinda stuck), plenty of draw like with Juniper, etc etc. And pretty much go on from there I guess.

can u tell me if this is ok? the numbers might seem weird cuz i don't have lots of stuff.
3-2-3 emboar (only one is ability currently)
2 rayquaza ex
1 Rshiram ex
1 mewtwo ex
2 reshiram
1 registeel ex
1 bouffallant (gold breaker)
4 cheren
3 juniper
2 cilan
1 N
2 random receiver
4 energy retrieval