Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

warcraft III - the frozen throne

invisible

ok, i know pokemon isn't the only game you guys play... now how about discussing tactics for this incredible game by blizzard on our pcs? is anyone into this?

:p I'm just starting the Undead campaign. It's good that in the Expansion they mentioned the stuff about Illidan's past. In the original War3, I felt quite confused that this character was here, and stuff was happening, but we missed the history of it all. Something of a let-down, but the Expansion is much better.

i like the game very much... me and my friends play a mod of the game, 3 corridors... anyone played this? its great multiplayer fun...

hhhmmm...never heard of it. Did u use the World Editor to make it?

Also, has anyone played the Pokemon World and PokeMAUL maps. Those are pretty fun.

i really like that game... btw-invisible-is that the one where there's, like, six sub-sections of the map, with virtually unlimited gold and trees? on that map, my bf discovered that the new night elf hero can 'blink' onto the walls and run around everyone else's areas virtually undetected. :D

no, it's not. there are three corridors, and a "light" and "dark" side fighting. it pits heroes of the humans and night elves against the orcs and undead. they have different skills, and there are so many different heroes and abilities. absolutely the best wc3 mod yet.

Do any of you know where I can download these maps without going on B.Net? I'm thinking there must be a Website out there where I can d/l them.

Back