1x Mystery Berry
1x Fluffy Berry

Energy 15
3x DRE
1x Scramble
3x Heals.
4x Steels
5x Psychic

Drop the farmer and the meteor falls. Add a scientist, and a cessasion crystal. Give away all ur good ideas why dontcha lol.

I also think Cessation Crystal might be better than you think, even if it shuts off Slowking (I'm thinking you could add a Castaway). I think I'm missing the point of Meteor Falls, too. I don't mind Farmer, but wonder if you can squeeze the Slowking lines a tad. You probably can do with like 2 Transceiver. I think you need Celio's, though.

max out the cessation crystal, mabey add boost(if kingler attacks with 3(C))
drop out the farmer and add more stadiums.
mabey cursed stone???even if it damages slowking.

i would reccomand this

4-4 kingler
3-3 raichou(HP)
4 mawile

4 cessation crystal/4 energy root/4 cursed stone.
you could damage all poke-powers. if you want more damage on poke-powers i reccomand putting 4 unowns(2 that evolve your pokemon, 2 that does 20 to each pokemon with poke-powers/bodies)

it would be too teched out and you want to start with mawile that's the bad about the unowns

I couldn't find a Krabby with Rage.

Here's Krabby CG:
[C] Vital Pinchers: 10 damage. Flip a coin, if heads this attack does an additional 10 damage.

o poo i thought one had rage. cut it then.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

ok a quick retooled ( hehehe ) list...

Pkmn: 16
4x Mawile CG
4x Krabby
4x Kingler d CG
2x Slowking UF
2x Slowpoke

Trainers 29
4x Trans
2x Mentor
1x Adveturer
2x Scott
2x Castaway
4x Celio's
4x Battle Front
2x Sessation Chrystal
3x Str Charms
2x Energy Root
2x crystal Chard
1x Fluffy Berry

Energy 15
4x DRE
1x Scramble
3x Heals.
4x Steels
4x Psychic

Last edited:
Looks good. I still think you don't need 4 Transceivers, though. How about at least swapping 1 Transceiver for 1 Adventurer? If your single Adventurer is prized, all your Transceivers aren't very flexible.

Uh...why Mawille?
I've tried it just straight Slowking/Kingler and it works FINE. It's a LOT easier to get tools than you think if you've got Slowkings and Castaways. Mawille is more or less a free prize for your opponent.
Also, this is my tool setup:
3x Cessation Crystal
2x Solid Rage
2x Energy Root
1x Protective Orb
1x Fluffy Berry

Cessation Crystal: AMAZING CARD. Forget that it shuts off Slowking, I guarentee you it will hurt your opponent more than it hurts you.
Solid Rage vs Strength Charm: Sure, with Strength Charm you can do 90 whenever. But with solid rage, if you're down on prizes, you can be doing 100 for a single energy (scramble)! 100 OHKOs a few more things than 90 does.
Energy Root: Good. I see you play two anyways, so you obviously see why its good.
Protective Orb: One word: Mewtric. Mewtric DEVASTATES Kingler, with Manectric OHKOing Kingler and preventing trainers next turn in the same attack. Protective Orb helps in this matchup, and in any other matchup involving lightning, really.
Fluffy Berry: I see you see the importance of this too. 3 Retreat Cost? Ugh.
Crystal Shard: I really don't see why you're using this. Dragtrode is gone. What's weak to colorless thats going to be good in this format?

As for energy, I think you should turn that Psychic into fire. Don't forget that Kingler is your main attacker, not Slowking.

i love mawile in this and its not just about the setup eather he is a really good attacker in the right areas and i love him for it and yeah sometimes it is a free prize but thats why scramble.... and Rage is ok but i don't think this deck goes down as much as 2 rage would be there for.... i prefer a +10 evertime not a +20 sometimes.....

DarkMagnus said:
i love mawile in this and its not just about the setup eather he is a really good attacker in the right areas and i love him for it and yeah sometimes it is a free prize but thats why scramble.... and Rage is ok but i don't think this deck goes down as much as 2 rage would be there for.... i prefer a +10 evertime not a +20 sometimes.....

How is he a good attacker? He does 20 damage. Oh wow, maybe 50 to exes. Thats still going to take him 2-4 hits to knock out an ex and 4-6 to knock out anything else. By the time he does that, he'll already be long gone.
If you insist on using mawille, that's all the more reason to use solid rage. Mawille serves his purpose and then dies. You're now down on prizes. This allows you to use solid rage.
But eh, whatever. =/

mawile may be good for begining you have to sacrifice him, but that sacrifice will be very useful since you can use scramble+solidrage to do 100.
i think i'll insist at putting 4 mawile 3 scramble 2-3 solid rage, 3 cessation crystal, 1 energy root
you don't have holon's electrode and/or magneton in this deck??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back