:pokeball: Trainer
1 x Rare Candy
2 x Bill's Maintenance
2 x Wall's Training
2 x Rocket's Admin.
3 x Professor Oak's Research
:pokeball: Energy
20 x Water

This is my Brothers deck for cities. I have no idea what to do to it in order to make it work. What are your suggestions?

Last edited:
Run 3-2-3 on the Swampert (1 Swamperts from POP1) and get a 2-2 line of Blissey EX. The strategy is to move all the energy to move all the energy to a pokemon you don't need healed and then play Blissey and heal everything for nothing! Also for an attacker put in a 2-2 line of Milotic EX with Ascension Feebas. I would also put in two HL Jirachi to help evolve faster.

The trainer line should look something like this:

Trainers 25
3 Rare Candy
4 PETM
2 R. Admin
3 Stevens
2 Holon Scientist
2 Copycat
2 Pow!
4 Mt. Moons
2 ATM Rock
3 Supr Scoop Up

Energy 17
14 Water
3 Scramble (1 turn to power up Swampert if needed)

drop everything but the walrein line,add articuno ex and/or moltres ex and magcargo for your crush draw,and run 3 or 4 BF,then you will have a real deck

The odd thing about the original deck is that it worked to well. Qwilfish can become anawsome basic for water decks. The whole deck seems to spead out but all the powers and attacks work together. The cyclone swampert was the thing that kept him powered up thru the game. So any other suggestions?

NateDawg161992 said:
The trainer line should look something like this:

Trainers 25
3 Rare Candy
4 PETM
2 R. Admin
3 Stevens
2 Holon Scientist
2 Copycat
2 Pow!
4 Mt. Moons
2 ATM Rock
3 Supr Scoop Up

Energy 17
14 Water
3 Scramble (1 turn to power up Swampert if needed)

Thats not the most effective trainer line to have.
This is my suggestion

4 Rare Candy
4 celio
2 R. Admin
4x POR/CC
2 Pow!
4x desert ruins
2 ATM Rock
3x stevens

my my my.... Wally's training can come back and cost you the match if the situations not right. exchange it for Elms training methos OR if you don't run many EX evelutions then Cleo's network will work even better. if you choose to run the milotic EX with Ascension Feebas (and thats your only evolved EX) then just use cleo's network its much better to have the option to pull a basic then a forced evelution

Dude i don't usually have problems with things you say toise1992 but this guy is appearently not willing to change out pokemon lines and I'm just trying to tell him that in order to be competitive he has to loss the noob tendencys like to many pokemon, to many energies, and to many erelavent lines that I'm shure everyone has had at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back