+ TJ Collectibles, 160 Main Street, Milford, MA 01757

Saturday, October 13
+ The Game Castle, 123 Nashua Road, Londonderry, NH 03053

Sunday, October 14
+ Batter-Up Cards & Comics, 1875 Main St., Tewksbury, MA 01876

Information for ALL Battle Roads events:

Start Time: 11:00 AM

Entry Fee: FREE

Deck List: you must register with a completed deck list, which you can obtain here...
http://www.go-pokemon.com/op/premierevents/championshipseries/battleroad/docs/BattleRoad_decklist08.pdf

Format: Modified Constructed & Age-Modified Swiss; the new format includes cards from the following sets: Holon Phantoms, Crystal guardians, Dragon Frontiers, Power Keepers, Diamond & Pearl, Mysterious Treasures, POP 4, POP 5, POP6, Black Star Promo 037 and DP001 and higher.

Last edited:
Oh yeah 2007-2008 season is upon us and we have the 1st Battle Roads scheduled for Sept. 22!! So come on out help support and enjoy this one :biggrin:

Sorry bumping this because it is only 3 days away and need to see who will be coming for space reasons. Right now just with local League people we will have at least 21.

i have a friend who is heading out there i think he still needs a brongzong ;/ and a mentor and some scrambles but im not to sure.Hes a new person so it would be great of anyone in the albany area can help out. :)

Chris - He has already emailed me and I have all the cards he needs. No worries. Thats what a league leader is for!:thumb:

o come on gino 8 points he could tank now and it wouldn't matter much... its the lack of serios numbers in all the later tournys outta the big events

i wanna say congrats to the Arena Family for an Amazing Job yesterday Linda took first in the Ma div, Thomas took 1st in juniors and little Becca took 3rd. huge Props to johnny for having a great store and a Great League crowd

^Yup. I hope I made my opponets have a good time. :) And congrats to everybody who did good (and even those who did eh. lol).

Back