Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

WaterWall

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheetor586

I have never made a deck for competition before, so admittedly I'm a n00b when it comes to this. If there's something you think I should change, by all means let me know! Thanks!

Pokemon (21)
3- Corsola (Secret Wonders)
3- Squirtle (Secret Wonders)
3- Wartortle (Secret Wonders)
3- Blastoise (Secret Wonders)
2- Smeargle (Secret Wonders)
3- Machop (Diamond & Pearl)
2- Machoke (Diamond & Pearl)
2- Machamp (Diamond & Pearl)

Trainers (11)
4- Switch (Base Set)
4- Energy Search (Fossil)
1- Energy Restore (Diamond & Pearl)
2- Night Maintenance (Secret Wonders)

Supporters (6)
1- Bebe's Search (Secret Wonders)
3- Roseanne's Research (Secret Wonders)
2- Professor Oak's Visit (Secret Wonders)

Energy (22)
13- Water Energy
9- Fighting Energy

I understand it's a lot of energy, but I need a lot of energy to keep my Blastoise powered up max for all 3. Machamp is there just to cover Blastoise's weakness. Like I said, please comment!

instead of the Machamp line you could tech in a Blasty D from CG, it gets rid of your weakness.

So you could drop that Stage 2, and prossibly add in a Swampert line with the CG as well since that's Fighting to, and good power that helps your consistency.

It's a completely different direction but probably a little bit more fun, the strategy would be to spread damage with Marshtomp and Blasty D, then finish of with Swampert (CG) or Blasty (SW). You could even tech a Swampert Ex which also hits the bench.

The Blasty D/Blasty combo could work as Blasty D needs damage counters to use it's first attack effectively, so you could power it up with Blasty SW while it takes that hit, then hit back with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back