Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Wavy Haymaker (Unlimited)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwampertEX

This deck is meant for the Gameboy game. I can only use cards from Base Set-Fossil

Pokemon: 20
4 Scyther (Jungle)
4 Electabuzz (Base)
4 Hitmonchan (Base)
4 Jigglypuff (Promo that searches for basics)
4 Wigglytuff

Trainers: 24
4 Oak
4 Bill
4 ER
4 Switch
4 Pluspower
4 GOW

Energy: 16
6 Fighting
6 Electric
4 DCE

It's gone 30-1 and I only lost that one due to a bad draw. Tell me what u think!
-Swampert

You don't need Electabuzz and hitmonchan together in a Wiggly deck. Synergy just wouldn't be right. Use just either Hitmonchan or Electabuzz. Cut Scyther and Electabuzz/hitmonchan(Whichever you use) to 3 each, and try and get computer searches and item finders, preferably getting 4/4 of each by cutting on the switches and gust of winds. You could also cut the energy to 12-14 for stuff like scoop ups which will probably be a must, Super energy removals if you'd need them, or more pokemon like Chansey for turn 2 ko's or what ever pokemon you'd think would fit.

Last edited:
Add 4 Comp and 4 Finder, and 3 Lass. -1 Wiggly, -1 Scyther, -1 Buzz, -1 Hitmonchan and whatever else is needed...just do it -_-

Tyranitar666 said:
Add 4 Comp and 4 Finder, and 3 Lass. -1 Wiggly, -1 Scyther, -1 Buzz, -1 Hitmonchan and whatever else is needed...just do it -_-
LOL! But Computer Search and Lass are such BAD cards =/ .. LOL!

Go with Ttar.

and add some Erika's Jiggly for FTK'z

~truk

SwampertEX mentioned that this deck is for the Gameboy version of the TCG, in which Erika's Jigglypuff is unavailable. That said, the deck looks solid enough, especially if you take Tyranitar's suggestions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back