Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

We Fly High

Status
Not open for further replies.

im_me

Ok I am just posting this deck because I saw it at a tourney here in NC and all I know is that it has seemed to work very well on my apprentice. It is a deck that can use its opponents weaknesses to its advantage and is a hard hitter. Here is the list.:thumb:

"We Fly High"

Pokemon:24
3 Kingdra HP
2 Kingdra ex delta DF
3 Seadra HP
4 Horsea HP
2 Flygon HP
1 Flygon ex delta DF
2 Vibrava DF(#42)
3 Trapinch HP
4 Holon Castform HP

Trainers:23
4 Holon Transceiver DS
2 Holon Mentor DF
3 Holon Adventurer HP
4 Rare Candy HP
3 Holon Researcher DS
2 Copycat DF
1 Holon Scientist DS
4 Windstorm CG

Energy:13
4 Delta Rainbow Energy DF
4 Metal Energy DS
2 Fighting Energy HP
2 Fire Energy HP
1 Grass Energy HP

Pokemon:
Well to start off you ask why play Kingdra ex delta...well I play him for the fact he has good attacks and he can hit for the damage you might need at certain moments in a match. Second off I use Kingdra delta with Flygon delta and Flygon ex because of the simple fact that you can load up faster with Flygon and so many people are using delta Pokemon it's unreal. I use Flygon ex delta because obviously when you play Flygon delta why not simply play Flygon delta?

Trainers:
I run the Holon Engine for the consistency for the Holon Castform's delta draw and I run Windstorms instead of stadiums. I run Copycat as my back up trainer simply because if you have a bad hand you smack down the Copycat and draw the same amount of cards they have in their hand.

Energy:
I use Delta Rainbow Energy because most of my Pokemon are Delta so it works great on them and you can attach them with Delta Supply on Flygon.

Any questions or advice are welcome.:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back