Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

weak water deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

jauqesh

heya i just started playing eon and so i bought the sapphire deck. i modified it a little.

pokemon 20
4 mudkip with 50 hp one
2 marshtomp with bubble
2 swampert with natural cure
3 treecko poison breath
2 grovyle poison breath
1 lapras ex
2 wailmer
1 skitty
2 shroomish
1 zigzagoon

energy 24
14 water
10 grass

trainers 16
2 energy removal 2
2 switch
2 pokenav
2 pokeball
4 potion
1 professor birch
1 prof oak research
2 strength charm

Ok, well, first of all, Welcome.

Second, this isn't a live chat room, so you should wait at least an hour or two for a reply.

Third, you need to post your stratagy before anyone will reply.

Thanks; I'll check back later and then give you some help.

thanks

oh i see because i posted the deck yesterday but never put my strategy. well i was going to go for trying to make a water call deck but i think that is overused. so i guess i will make a water healing deck with potions and swampert as the healers. if there are other strategies i could try please tell me thanks people. :pokeball:

oh hey people thanks for allllll your help. ( sarcasm ) its been 24 freakin hours guess you guys dont care.

jauqesh said:
oh i see because i posted the deck yesterday but never put my strategy. well i was going to go for trying to make a water call deck but i think that is overused. so i guess i will make a water healing deck with potions and swampert as the healers. if there are other strategies i could try please tell me thanks people. :pokeball:
Water Call Swampert is Underused if anything... Adding Water Call Swampert would be a massive improvement, but that's all I"m gonna say b/c I'm too lazy to give a full fix right now. =P
-Swampy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back