weasles at the beach

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by zthunderz2, Oct 28, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. zthunderz2

zthunderz2 New Member

what trainers and etc. would you folks suggest for a weavile/cloyster/sharpedo deck?
    the main strategy of the deck is to set up with weavile, use cloysters second attack and hit the bench for 20 damage to certain guys, then use sharpedo to finish off the already injured jerks

2. B_B_C

B_B_C New Member

Not all pokemon are jerks.

2 Wind storms
    2 rosean's reasearch
    2 TGW
    3 Mars
    2 steven's
    3 plus power
    2 strength charm
    2 castaway

The rest I dunno........

3. master of puppets

master of puppets New Member

i agree with all of that except maybe the windstorm, you dont need bodies/powers that bad so in my opinion it would be better to invest those 2 spots into more straight draw like tv, bills, or oaks visits.
    i only play windstorms if its absolutly necessary, like i dont play them in my nidoqueen dusknoir, but i might put a few in.

deffenatly oaks visit though

4. B_B_C

B_B_C New Member

Why no windstorm? He uses weavile's power to make cloyster dark (having 1 water and 1 dark) Making the dmg 30(x4) to anything.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2007
  5. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

Darkness only adds damage when you are doing damage to the defending pokemon.

6. OLD_SCHOOL_PLAYER

OLD_SCHOOL_PLAYER New Member

Why would you ever, ever play bills instead of oaks visit.......

7. B_B_C

B_B_C New Member

I keep forgeting that!.

Never mind my other post then:frown:

8. master of puppets

master of puppets New Member

i never said that anyone should play it over oaks (or at least didnt mean to) just saying that he needs more draw and tv, bills, and/or oaks is the way to go.

9. Flareon

Flareon New Member

But what if you want to get the card back?!

(lol)