Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Weird "Names" on the OP Ranks

Matias

Today I was looking at the 10- US overall ranks and I found multiple (and by multiple I mean 30-40 or more) names such as (quoting from the site): "jddxktcg" from TX, "ezkewgqq" from CO and "hlhczgxc" from NH. Is this normal? Is it a computer error? Im really confused. Thx for your help!

I think POP does that for those who want to be included in rankings, etc. but do not want their names used. I don't think that is done by the player.

The parents of children under the age of consent have four choices in regards to rankings for their children:

1) Do not participate
2) Participate and display first name and last name
3) Participate and display first name and last initial
4) Participate and display user name

What you're seeing is the user name automatically generated by our system. If they go in and update the user name to, say, Super Cool Guy 1, then that will appear in the rankings instead of asdftqawe.

On a side note. people over the age of consent have the first three options, but not the fourth.

Matias said:
Today I was looking at the 10- US overall ranks and I found multiple (and by multiple I mean 30-40 or more) names such as (quoting from the site): "jddxktcg" from TX, "ezkewgqq" from CO and "hlhczgxc" from NH. Is this normal? Is it a computer error? Im really confused. Thx for your help!

mmm! i think... estoy al pedo jajaajaj

Hah, I remember one time my friend got entered into a tournament in Oregon due to a wrong POP # input...other players in the tourney included Chipper The Magic Dolphin and other names like that.

Back