Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Welcome to the Jungle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

togepikachu90

Hey there, everypeoples! I'm back with a new deck. From the creator of "Annoy Thine Enemy" comes:

Welcome to the Jungle

Pokemon 20
4 oddish
3 gloom
3 bellosom (uf)
1 bellosom (hl)
3 yanma (uf)
1 sunkern (uf)
1 sunflora (uf)
2 spinarak
2 ariodos (uf)

Trainers 25
2 energy root
4 celio's
3 reversal
2 copycat
3 stevens
1 PETM
4 rare candy
1 protective orb
1 tv repoter
3 battle frontier
1 desert ruins

energy 15
10 grass
2 DRE
3 boost

Just you basic swarm with bellosom deck. Ariodos is good for early game stall to get out the bellosom. I think the trainers need help. Thanks in advance!
-the Dote

Yeah like I said the trainers need work. I would take out protective orb for 1 extra TV reporter, but then I need desert ruins. Maybe take out the 3rd Yanma? Keep 'em comin', folks!
-the Dote

Wow, two St. Louis People above me, that's rare. So are you playing that deck today at league? I most likely won't be there, so I guess I'll challenge you next week(BTW, I'm rebuilding my LudiCargo for a little while)

Also...

WWJD?

Is that What Would Jake Do? or What Would Jared Do? lol. I know its the first one.

Anyways, the deck.

I can't remeber what any of them do, but I suggest adding a 2-2 line of Parasect from RG. That way, you get energy and basics out fast if you start with it.

If you don't want to do that, drop 3 Celios and add in 1 PETM and 2 TVR.

That's my fix! See you in a week, hopefully.

Ok, I think I see it now. Drop all 3 Yanma and Protective Orb. Then add in 2 TVR, and add in an additional 1-1 Sunflora. That's all that comes to mind.

Hmm..
I can't find any extra parasect besides the one I have now. I only have a 1-1 line of sunflora. I can trade the sunflora for a 2-2 line of parasect to Anthony (he's been wanting one) and borrow a PETM. Then I could take out the protective orb. Maybe 2 yanmas?

-2 yanma
-1 protective orb
-3 celio's
+ 2-2 line o' parasect
+ 2 TV reporter

Why should I take out the Celio's? No Exs in this deck. Explain why, please. Also, what should I take out for the last PETM?
- the Dote

togepikachu90 said:
I only have a 1-1 line of sunflora. I can trade the sunflora for a 2-2 line of parasect to Anthony (he's been wanting one) and borrow a PETM. Then I could take out the protective orb. Maybe 2 yanmas?
I have a RH Sunflora still, if you want to trade.

Yeah, Parasect's a good idea.

The Parasect was just an idea. Doesn't have to be carried out.

Also, I suggest going 2 BF and 2 Desert Ruins because there are a lot of ex decks right now.

And, maybe you should take out the 1x PETM for a TVR. And just keep the rest the way it is.

We could trade, but I have do decide which is better. The sunflower or the mushroom? That would effect the changes of the deck. Let's decide which is better. One thing's for sure: leave ariodos in there. It's pretty good early game. Keep 'em comin'!
- the Dote
P. S. : How do you like my signature? lol

Last edited:
Yeah, great signature. Just down size it to size 4 or 5, so the mods don't attack you.

Hey, I have an extra Parsasect you can use, just won't be at league today. ><

Run LudiCargo or that deck the way it is, and then modify with Parasect next week. BTW, have you tested it out yet? If not, I suggest running it with the trainer changes I made(not the Celio or Elm one though.)

togepikachu90 said:
We could trade, but I have do decide which is better. The sunflower or the mushroom? That would effect the changes of the deck. Let's decide which is better. One thing's for sure: leave ariodos in there. It's pretty good early game. Keep 'em comin'!
- the Dote
P. S. : How do you like my signature? lol
Your sig makes me say, "Meow?" (For whatever reason, but I do like it!)

Parasect: any 2 Basic Energies, attach to your Pokemon. Meow.

Sunflora: lots of damage for Grass Energies in play. Meow.

Parasect: 20 damage and poison. Meow.

Sunflora: 1st attack Confuses opponent. Meow?

So, you're looking at either Poison or Confusion, either which you wont regularly use, since you'll be using their other attacks. Meow.

(I like cats!)

EDIT: I do have a Parasect or 2.

Last edited:
Hmm. Let's try this:

Pokemon 22
4 oddish
3 gloom
4 bellosom (3 uf, 1 hl)
1 yanma
2 spinarak
2 ariodos
2 sunflora
2 sunkern

trainers 23
2 energy root
3 celio's
3 reversal
2 copycat
3 steven's
4 rare candy
2 TV reporter
2 battle frontier
2 desert ruins

energy 15
10 grass
3 boost
2 DRE

Are the energies good? What should I change? Keep 'em comin'!
- the Dote

Maybe 4 celio's and -1 of something else?
Hey Jared could you post a list of trainers for this deck with what we have discussed? It would help alot!
Keep em' comin'!
- the Dote

Try 3 Rare Candies, just to see how that works.

Well, it appears that I'm leaving to go to league now. Yes, that is quite early, but there is a schedule that I have to abide by, so bye everyone!

2 energy root
3 celio's
3 reversal
2 copycat
3 steven's
4 rare candy
2 TV reporter
2 battle frontier
2 desert ruins

That's the latest list you just typed. Sorry I couldn't be there today, but next week, POP 2! New League Session! Yay!

*I really need to go start another Gathering Ground thread.....*

That looks good, but I suggest dropping a Steven and adding either a TV Reporter or a Yanma. LMK how good you did with it!

Wow. 16 replies all from St. Louis people on one thread. That has to be a record.
Well here's the list I used today:

4 oddish
3 gloom
4 bellosom (3 uf, 1 hl)
2 sunkern
2 sunflora
2 spinarak
2 ariodos
1 yanma

4 celio's
3 stevens
2 copycat
2 desert ruins
2 battle frontier
3 reversal
4 candy
2 TV reporter

14 grass
3 boost
1 heal

I went 3-0 with this deck today, so it shows some promise.
Keep 'em comin'!
- the Dote

Actually, the new Gathering Ground thread I put up will be a record if all of you people reply to it..........still awaiting Vince's word on something........

On the deck, good job!:thumb:

I would, however.......

-2 TV Reporter
+2 Yanma

unless Yanma is just a throw in for something. Just use Grand Loop until they knock it out or you are set up, then retreat and attack.

But you were just saying that I needed tv reporter. So what is more important? I had no trouble at
all getting pokemon out, because I would use Celio's/Steven's early. I didn't even use my Bellosom. Ariodos and sunflora won it all for me (I'm thinking of dropping the Bellosom line for something else since Spider and Sunflower are so good together, but I wanna keep bellosom). Yanma really didn't do much for me, but its good early game. Any more suggestions, comments, questions? Keep em coin!
- the Dote :thumb:

Yeah ariodos is good I T3ed 70 on Johnny Sr. with him, and in my first game I kept doing atleast 70 with green blast with Sunflora. I also got another sunflora out of my pack, so should i add it? Let's keep on postin'!
- the Dote

Well, I suggest either keeping TVR or Yanma, but not both, its your choice......

If you drop Bellossom, then increase the Ariados and Sunflora lines, and add a Parasect line........

Or make the deck Meganium centered, but I know you don't have the cards for it.

Also, check out the GG thread I did.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back