Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Well, I did better than last year

Bobby

Stuff pwn w00t blah blah intz intz I'm playing Metanite.

Round 1 vs Chris M (Flygon)
Umm, I get a crappy start and he takes two prizes early, but with the help of Latios* and Lugia I'm back in the game. I have him locked in the whole game with loads of evolutions down and I win. gg
1-0

Round 2 vs. Natu.dec
I don't remember the person's name but he had a Natu UF and an Energy Recycle System. I win.
2-0

Round 3 vs. Ryan S (Flygon)
I got a GODLY turn 1 delta draw for 5, do that about 4 times and can NOT hit a candy. I make it a game at least but I lose in the end because I don't find candy till the last turn. UGH, gg
2-1

Round 4 vs. Horsea.dec
It had a random Horsea.
3-1

Round 5 vs. Jordan (Latias ex/Blaziken PK)
He did t2 90 to KO a castform, but I just got another one, set up and then used Psychic Shield and stopped him from doing anything. I win, GG.
4-1

Round 6 vs. Greg C (Arcanine/Eeveelutions)
I started with Celebi ex! went first, attached, and passed. I use Psychic Shield t2, and the next turn he hits the BODY SLAM :( I can't donk the switch so he kills it next turn. Later I bring up draggy ex but I didn't see the absols coming so he was able to one hit KO it. My prizes this game were taken by a dratini rofl, gg
4-2

Top 8 vs. Orion C (Absolutions)
Game 1: I get it down to 1-2 on prizes, my lead, and he hits the last super scoop up to win the game. I donked the switch on his vaporeon too.
Game 2: I don't know how to play Pokemon, discard the wrong energy and lose

So I get 8th place. That's one better than last year!
I haven't looked at my rating.

PROPS:
-Kyle, Zach, Aaron, Omar, Twitchy, Jim, Steve, Garret, Mom, Everyone
-SUPER SIX FTW
-ASDFHLKHGFJDAS

SLOPS:
-Misplays
-Body Slam
-Miami Mike (I don't even know who you are!)

Mike- TONIGHT! we're gonna win or something next weekend.
Lakak- thanks
Steve- thanks man, good luck saturday
Greg- OMG NOT MIAMI MIKE! gj to you too

greg- roflz, nah, i only lost 30 :D its an inside thing
zach- tru tru, besides the one time you told me to play t1 igglybuff swarm.

SUPER SIX FTW!!!!!

Way to represent the Super Six!!!!!! All 6 of you got in to Top 8 and 4 of you moved on to Top 4, I knew I called it right, Super Six DOES IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See you at Battle Roads
For Battle Roads I'll make you a deal- Keep Garret off Greg’s afro and I'll keep MIAMI MIKE off your points.

Back