Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Well this stinks (League)

KingOfDemons

Anybody know if there going to be any leagues opening up within the San Gabrield/Inland Empire area.

So DO NOT want to go to Huntington Beach or Costa MEsa to play.

BLECH!

[Edit: Edited title: let's keep it civil, please. Thanks for your cooperation...]

Last edited by a moderator:
you talking about Southern California? i run a league near Alhambra, let me know if you want more info.

Let me check to see how far Alhambra is from where I live?

Thanks to the gas situation here in KAHL-i-FORN-a (Channeling Arnold) I want to make to the distance is okay.

You can join us in TORRANCE.

Oh don't like to drive =/
*you are right on the GASOLINE*

Those guys with TrekieV are really cool, they can show you the ins and outs of modified and in the ART of DRAFTING!!!

KingOfDemons said:
Anybody know if there going to be any leagues opening up within the San Gabrield/Inland Empire area.

So DO NOT want to go to Huntington Beach or Costa MEsa to play.

If you are looking for a league in your area I would go to a local shop and ask them to start it up. If they are not sure how to, then I would get the shop information and ask if you can sign them up for them. That is what I have done in Salt Lake, Bountifu, Layton, Utah and even Tulsa Ok. I talked with the store manager and owner and filled out the stuff online for them. Just a idea.

Last edited:
EDited: Hello and welcome to Da Gym. Please do not try to hijack a post about Leagues in California with your Portugal League issues. Instead start your own topic! It'll be cool to have Portugal represented here. Thanks and enjoy your stay.

Last edited by a moderator:
)v(ajin_ipg21 said:
You can join us in TORRANCE.

Oh don't like to drive =/
*you are right on the GASOLINE*

Those guys with TrekieV are really cool, they can show you the ins and outs of modified and in the ART of DRAFTING!!!

I participated in Draft and Modified okay.

Alhambra is a little bit far, let me see about Torrance.

Back