Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

We're getting some new Promos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We probably won't get those as promos. 9/12 of those were in the TM/TA set. And I will bet the last 3 will be in the next set or whenever Charizard EX comes out. Another reason they won't be promos is because we don't get any good promos. We might get moo-moo milk as a promo though so keep your hopes up!

That was out of the 7-11 set, this is a totally different set of promos.

SomethingElse said:
actuall,y the pikachu and the meowth came from the tin....

dont know what you mean by that, but if you mean that the pikachu and meowth from above came in the tin then no, your wrong.

The Tin had the meowth and pikachu that were japanese 7-11 promos. These are "new" meiji pikachu and meowth that we got in the taVtm set

:D :D

Most of them look like the ones in TM vs TA, even the Richu is showing that was a rare in our new set.

I wondered what the M number on the bottom of those meant. Weird that you can make a set of cards from a set of cards.

Prime said:
I wondered what the M number on the bottom of those meant. Weird that you can make a set of cards from a set of cards.

I think the M stands for McDonalds Promo.

Well, the Charizard in Japan is some kind of Tourney card aparently... from what I was able to translate from Japanese sight... well, with Babalfish anywyas...

M is for Meiji the chocolate manufacturer that the promos come from.

Note to 'Pop - check the TMvsTA thread that old man listed the contents - it's already been reported that the non-Team cards came from the Meiji promos set and the Absol & Jirachi secret cards came from the 7-11 promo set.

Yes the Charmander, Charmeleon, and Charizard are not in there...maybe we'll get those as Secret Rares next set (wouldn't want to, you know, make them League promos or anything :rolleyes:) nor the remaining 7-11 promos - Flygon, Groudon, Ludicolo, and the Holo version and non-Holo versions of the ones already released

And get our hopes up......

you got a fesh toomie sammich comin' your way.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back