Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

what are the chances of wailord ex winning states

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have been playing with a wailord ex deck for about 3 months and have been upgrading and upgrading it and it has potenial but do you think it has potenial

Well...it depends on a lot. First off, what's the game like in your area? Is it infested with Blazi, Amphy, Garde, or others? Second off, how tough is the competition? This is probably the most important factor here, but how good are YOU ? If you don't know your deck well, then there's no chance, but if you have this deck prepared, then go for it.

Last edited:
lookinforwailordex said:
i have been playing with a wailord ex deck for about 3 months and have been upgrading and upgrading it and it has potenial but do you think it has potenial

I'm far from an expert but I definitely think you have a good chance of winning with it. I've seen you play and seen the deck in action and you seem like an awesome pair to me! :)
Don't start worrying now- you have two weeks until states. Personally I feel that if it's a good deck and the player knows it really well then you have just as good, if not better, chance than someone with all the right cards but who doesn't know them as well. Think about any weaknesses the deck showed at the CC and see what you can do to counter or at least minimize them.
---Nicole
WeileMom

Venusaur said:
The day Wailord ex wins a State Championship is the day MonkeyMan moves out of his teepee.

Just for clarification, that will be never.

Ever.

Unless you get luck defying the laws of propability 5 times over.

In short, play Blaziken.

Wooper

SuperWooper said:
In short, play Blaziken.

Wooper

Ya, thats SOOOO original. At least this kid is trying something he has put the time in to make it his own ORIGINAL deck!

sorry, not everyone plays ARCHETYPES!

jimmy
:cool:

Venusaur said:
Original decks are ok.....as long as they don't lose to the biggest card in the tcg today....BaRFRayQuazacoughBarf

indeed, actually i think coughblazikenexgcough is the thing to beat..

yeah cause nobody plays crystal shard
coughantiQuazacough
grow up give the kid props for originality
BLiZ

Depends on your competition. If your age group only has a couple good decks/players you could have a chance. In the idea very competitive environment where everyone has a good deck I doubt your chances.

true, but once, wailord has too much damage or is out of fossils or out or wailords, its good game...

honestly i dont think wailord ex can survive with quaza out, even with crystal shard

well you guys i have alot of good compitetion in my age group like 4 people that are good like i said before i have been playing this deck for atleast 2 months and 2 weeks atleast and i know my deck really well

Now, I'm sure you could try a couple crazy ideas here or there to make your deck better! Although Rayquaza is still the big, big, big threat, you could figure out a way to stop it. Whoever said that Wailord/fossils just had to be Wailord/fossils?

Let's see the list. Then we can see how it'll stack up against Blaziken. I think that Wailord EX has no chance in the modified format. At all. No matter what your skill level. It is the one deck that I think nobody could win with at Worlds or any other HIGHLY compeitive tourney. Blaziken EX hits it for 100. It can't do damage. It Super Deep Dives to avoid a KO. Blaziken EX CAN ATTACK THE BENCH. YOU WILL RUN OUT OF NURSES! GG, WEX.

Wooper

The games I watched him play he had at least two WailordEX's out. So Blaziken picks one and does 100. Next turn he knocks out Blaziken. It might come down to who hits first, I don't know. What I do know is that when he plays he is switching energy and pokemon constantly.
---Nicole
WeileMom

WeileMom said:
The games I watched him play he had at least two WailordEX's out. So Blaziken picks one and does 100. Next turn he knocks out Blaziken. It might come down to who hits first, I don't know. What I do know is that when he plays he is switching energy and pokemon constantly.
---Nicole
WeileMom
thank you nicole its true go to the site in my signature and you will see the deck list in one match i had out all my wailord ex(3) a wailord and a amphaoros in my hand. 3 ballon berrys 2 switches and 3 nurses who do you think would win against a blaziken ex. o and a wailord regualar becuase there was a wobb curse that card

Last edited:
Lookin4WailordEX: Blaziken EX attacks the bench. He'll just destroy your Amphy, and Wailord EX attacks him, right? Rayquaza EX, KO. Answer one question for me: do you think you can go to Worlds?

If you think you can, and you get there and use this deck, you will be LAUGHED OUT OF THE TOURNEY.

Wooper

why do you always refer this deck to blaziken ex? There are only a very few counters to blaziken ex and it beats almost all decks.

If you really like what you're playing, go for it and have fun.

wooper what are the chances of you going to world you never know but i theres are so many things that could happen like if there was a rayqueza then i would have crystal shard on my other wailord ex on the bench then what

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back