Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What are you getting for Hanukkah?

GOROY

Since there is a topic on Christmas, I thought this one would go too, since Hanukkah starts tonight.
Yay!

I hope to get Dragon cards and Super Mario Adv 4.

Finalyy, a good place to put this. Well I want pokemon cards, but thats never going to happen. My parents well, they don't not support me liking it, but they don't support it either. Magic cards are more in the relm of possibility, though I only need a handful of singles. I'll tell you what I got tonight later. (And I'll finish it up later too, as I have to spread to presents out over 8 days.)

Treecko

Last edited:
"What a bout a topic for judeochristians like me who celebrate both? To clear up a myth, no we don't geet double presents. "
Originally posted by Cooltrainer Aaron

Well, I know a couple of people who get stuff for both occasions...

Anyway I guess I will say what I got tonight to add some spice to this thread and everyone else can write what they get and want. ;)

I got a Marvel Comics hot chocolate thingy. It had two mugs, some cookies.... and of course 2 tiny packets of hot chocolate. The mugs are very cool, they both have Spider-Man and the Hulk on them.
One night down, 7 to go :D

I got a 'calendar' of space with a picture of space for each day. It's not pull the page out though. Well I'll see what I get tomarrow. Come on parents, just one little pack, I mean box, of pokemon cards. Please.

Parents: No

Tree.

Back