Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What decks do you think will win City's

Professor Elm

I know it's kind of early but what does everybody think the best decks that will do well in Citys

Exploud Insanity of course! LOL :)
Anything with Blasty
Lightning Counter Blasties
Blazitrode
Monarchy (Nido's)
Rambo possibly (in 10 and under)
Team Magma (doubt it but it's possible)

I disagree about Blasty and Blazitrode, they have much potential. I was just kidding about Exploud Thats the deck that i play. (Exploud, Gorebyss, Muk ex) and I think that has potential to.

Based on whats out now....

Blastoise will win some cities

Blaziken will still do good

Nidoking/queen will be very good

Gengar ex will probably make some wins

Salamance will most likely take a few also.

The Blazitrode is really not that good I prefer rayquaza and the old stuff as it does so much more damage... it does the same thing as ninetales from EXP sure but that wasn't an EX which is why it was good... sorry but I don't see this deck being that good, yes it has it's advantages but blaz/ray is by far better IMO.

Hmmm.

-Texas will be won by Blaze, Magma, and Monarchy
-Oklahoma will be won by Gengar and Exeguttor
-Missouri will be won by a rogue, most likely
-Illinois will get some rogue, but probably a gengex or monarchy, as well
-Ohio will be won by mainly sally and Monarchy
-California, I don't know. Probably something Gorebyss
-Virginia will probably see Beedrill and Monarchy take some wins
-Washington area, I have no earthly clue, 'cause I haven't heard a thing about what's being played from Monkeyman =p
-Florida, something Blaziken, because they need to dry up all that hurricane water =)

Patriarch said:
Hmmm.

-Texas will be won by Blaze, Magma, and Monarchy
-Oklahoma will be won by Gengar and Exeguttor
-Missouri will be won by a rogue, most likely
-Illinois will get some rogue, but probably a gengex or monarchy, as well
-Ohio will be won by mainly sally and Monarchy
-California, I don't know. Probably something Gorebyss
-Washington area, I have no earthly clue, 'cause I haven't heard a thing about what's being played from Monkeyman =p
-Florida, something Blaziken, because they need to dry up all that hurricane water =)
Washington will be won by Blastoise ex. In the fall, we always get the rain. ;)

Pidgeotto Trainer said:
Washington will be won by Blastoise ex. In the fall, we always get the rain. ;)
tch. :rolleyes: Right right...Isn't everday we get rain?10-Magma...hehe...11-14Blasty maybe a big maybe...or something from TRR wasn't there a SalyEX or something?15+Blasy almost definate.

what about speedrill. i think it will become pretty good. I myself am trying to make a speedrill deck but only have a few cards for it. any tips are also apreciated by pm and lets see speedrill make a apperince and shock the games.
~chris

Patriarch said:
Beedrill and Monarchy? Where'd you get that idea from? Who do you know from VA/MD that's playing Beedrill or Monarchy?I'd say that between SHPanda and me, Beedrill and Monarchy will have a tough time.

Everybody knows Exploud Insanity will win San Antonio City Champs (11-14).
Oh yeah I bet yall already know that premier events such as city and state champs, gym and stadium challenges, and even nationals will be FREE OF CHARGE!! Check out the official Pokemon Nintendo Website if you don't believe me.

Last edited:
Illinois still has a rousing Gardy support, and that will compete...

However, I think that some Blaziken varient will come out on top...

Back