Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What Decks made T8 in the Grinder?!

Logion

With Utah's Rogue Squadron grounded at home, I haven't been able to get info on the T8 decks in grinder, age groups 11-14 and 15+? This is of vital importance to my sanity. Please respond.

I don't care who...I must know what. Of eight, I know one was rocklock and one was medicham. I'm only 2/8. Help!!!

Logion said:
Hey, Sceptilerancher, an Acid Liability deck made T8. 3/8

Medicham
Rocklock
Acid Liability

Acid liability? really?!

I personally think dark Crobat/liability is a better variant but still- wow!!!

It wud have been my choice to play if i had gone- with all those exs around- play with 4 desert ruins and 2 scott against things like zappy, medex, uve got an autowin there!!!

~Blazi-king~ was the one using acid liability. it's the perfect counter to turn 2, he's got dustox in there, so it's good against rock-lock, and desert ruins kills the big hitters. I've been playing him for a while, and I have to say, that is the most scary deck evar. reversals don't hurt it, ER2 doesn't hurt it, and it massacres ex's.

I knew some kind of Liability deck would do well. Weezing's great in the current environment and about to get a whole lot better.

Logion said:
So, basically, it kills T2 and scrambles when its opponent does not use exs/coinflips.

Yup your exactly right....I faced 4 T2 variants in the grinder to win my invite ( D Slowking, D Steelix, Zappy, and Muk )....

sceptilerancher said:
pleze say a grass deck won something

my favorite type

Glad I could make your day by playing grass.
I got a ton of aesome comments on my deck that I played on Friday and Saturday.

Whooooo the Grinder was a blast :thumb:

Last edited:
I think your right....

I wonder if he was the same person I turn 2'd in the 2nd round of the main event ?

Last edited:
I was one of those Rock-Locks. :D

Unfortunatly I don't know of any others besides the other Rock-Lock my friend lost to. But i'm interested to see what else was played.

Well my sister Ashley B. Played in 15+ and got top 8 playing Dark Steelix. I played Vileplume ex in 11-14 and got like 3rd or 4th.

Kevin

I played rock lock in 15+ and went 5-0 XD and so did my friend ben (cardraider) . . . . . biggest freaken tournament I ever "won" for lack of a better word XD so i guess there were 3 rock lock in 15+ that t8

Last edited:
Back