Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What do you do with your badges?

GregWebster

Those of you who attend Pokemon Leagues and get the badges, what do you do with them? I tried putting them on a backpack, but had 2/8 fall off. Luckily I saw them fall both times, but now don't trust them to stay on. What do ya'll do? Is there a way to make them stay on better?

I just keep them. Somewhere. Though we took many of them and put them into a section of corkboard and put the corkboard into an acrylic picture holder for one of my youngest's Cub Scout projects.

I stepped on a pokeball one today while cleaning. I hurt.

lol

I keep mine in a box because they kept breaking off my binder

@Greg: The kids wear them in their hats. They have a bit more room, I guess. As long as no one mashes the top down, they are OK.

Keith

I've got a White&Nerdy winter hat thing, and I keep my badges on there. I had never tried to wear it while it was decked out with em' until the recent Cities. Needless to say, the back ends of the pins got quite annoying. If you want to wear them around, the bills of hats are best, as someone else said. You could always make a sash or somewhat. I know one of the guys at my League has a small case with foam on the inside he keeps his badges in, it's kind of cool, maybe try doing that.

I have all the badges that I have received over the years on a cork board. Only a select few are on my deck bag.

I used to carry them all, but between running out of room on the bag and having them pop off or get torn off, I decided that it was not worth carrying them all.

I used to just have them on a bulletin board with the backs in a bag somewhere else.

mine are all stashed in a tin at the mo im trying to source a badge folder - i saw a seller at a carboot with one and it was cool nice hard pages for the badges then a protective sheet over them

I keep them sealed. I have almost every pin (not just Pokemon) in a tupperware container. However, It just recently got filled (mind you I mean a BIG one not a small one) so I have to start a SECOND container which is pretty insane.

Drew

Back