Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What Do You Think Of The New Pokemon Looks?

monkeycat

What do you think of the way thw new pokemon look if you asked me.... Retarded and pokemon should stop making them while there ahead.
Pokemon is drawing in to Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh looking pokemon.

meh, i like most of the new designs, only 2-3 i haven't so far, the ones I like a lot.

i'm not too fond of a lot of the Hoenn Pokemon however.

you could make neopet/digimon references since the 1st gen.

Does it really matter? Is anyone really going to let this hinder their enjoyment when the video game comes out? I know I won't.

I acually think it is kinda neat to have a whole new set of pokemon like when ruby saphire came out both the set and game peopl where nuts cuase there were a whole bunch of new pokemon

Prime said:
Does it really matter? Is anyone really going to let this hinder their enjoyment when the video game comes out? I know I won't.
Oh, you're thinking too logically...

ugh I hate there's always this kind of threads when new Pokemon are getting released, if you want to complain about a Pokemon, take another look at NOSEPASS.

Pablo said:
Pokemon was first SO really its their creatures that look like Pokemons.

Pablo, while I am not sure on any of the others except yugioh, I know they both came out the same yr, since both were celebrating 10 yr Annys this Yr.... However I beleive pokemon did a better job letting everyone know... :biggrin:
Drew

Hello!
I'm a new member.U're all talking about pokemon looks?.
Well ,I like the whoenn pokemons very much and the ex pokemons.

Prime said:
Does it really matter? Is anyone really going to let this hinder their enjoyment when the video game comes out?
Yep =/

Even though I'm not a big fan of the new Pokémon looks, I plan to get D/P just so I can see what the evolutions look like

Pablo said:
ugh I hate there's always this kind of threads when new Pokemon are getting released, if you want to complain about a Pokemon, take another look at NOSEPASS.
Well! some pokemons look cool like groudon:cool: :
But some look really stupid like nosepass and hariyama.:tongue:

Back