Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What easy techs can you fit into an sp deck to help against luxape

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're using Legos you can probably work an Azelf MT tech in. It really helps with them being a turn slower with their energy attachments. :)

if you use mesprits, use them in the first 2-5 turns, then resort to power-sprays to block there set up, they are very power dependent. if they cant get out those first bright looks/uxies/calydolls, they must have a handful of cyrus's and other set up supporters to get set up. so power locking and then using toxicroak g.

darthpika... you... love ....legos.
if i have learned only 1 thing from reading ANY post on the gym,
its that you love legos, and will defend it do your deathbed.

everytime im scrolling down, skimming over the random "ZOMG AUTOLOZZ", "T1 T2ZZ" "FLYGONZ IS BDFI", i will always stop once i see your avatar, so that i can quick read your rebuttle against a legos bash, or a "legos rules" post.... becuase i know for a fact that it is what i will be reading.

thank you for the lols

darthpika... you... love ....legos.
if i have learned only 1 thing from reading ANY post on the gym,
its that you love legos, and will defend it do your deathbed.

everytime im scrolling down, skimming over the random "ZOMG AUTOLOZZ", "T1 T2ZZ" "FLYGONZ IS BDFI", i will always stop once i see your avatar, so that i can quick read your rebuttle against a legos bash, or a "legos rules" post.... becuase i know for a fact that it is what i will be reading.

thank you for the lols

Hey, DarthPika INVENTED Legos ;)

Legos is indeed a VERY solid deck, I've been playing my list(which probably isn't saying much), and my record is something close to 32-7. I've gone up against almost every popular deck and pulled out a win. The only times I lost is when I was sorting out my deck and shuffled poorly(Didn't pile)

On Topic: Toxicroak G Promo, Azelf MT(In Legos), and smart Crobat G drops are really all I can offer

My guess is based on how many different colored cards fit into the deck- reminds me of looking into my old lego box with 6 different colors randomly dispersed throughout. Purple mesprit, blue palkia, grey dialga, brown toxicroak Gpromo, etc.

And Where the 'legos' name came from?

Legos is named Legos because Marcus Tullius Cicero invented the deck as a counter to Catiline's attempts to overthrow the Roman Republic -- it's notoriously hard to overthrow an empire when you can't even Cosmic Power to draw into a fourth legion.

The name comes from the Latin verb 'legare,' and is in the first person, present tense. It means 'I read,' presumably because if you can't read, you can't play Pocket Monsters, or prevent an insurrection. Technically, there is no 's' on the end of the name, people tack it on partly because of the popularity of the children's toy, and partly because if you refer to something as "Lego" it sounds lame, something noted in Horace's Ode 4.22.

To this effect, DP, whose acronym makes me giggle every time I read it, did not 'invent' the deck, he was merely the first person to unearth it one sundry Tuesday morning while translating the Catiline Orations in his Latin class.

Last edited:
Legos is named Legos because it was made in Denmark, and Legos is the Danish word for 'I play Pocket Monsters' or something like that.

The emphasis being on the subject of the verb, because when you power lock for X straight turns, there's very little playing your opponent does.

Legos comes from the Danish phrase "leg godt," which means, roughly, "Play well." The orignial founder of the Lego company (back when they made only wooden toys) held a contest early on in the company for a name with a prize of a bottle of wine, and the founder himself won, with Lego.

Legos is named Legos because Marcus Tullius Cicero invented the deck as a counter to Catiline's attempts to overthrow the Roman Republic -- it's notoriously hard to overthrow an empire when you can't even Cosmic Power to draw into a fourth legion.

The name comes from the Latin verb 'legare,' and is in the first person, present tense. It means 'I read,' presumably because if you can't read, you can't play Pocket Monsters, or prevent an insurrection. Technically, there is no 's' on the end of the name, people tack it on partly because of the popularity of the children's toy, and partly because if you refer to something as "Lego" it sounds lame, something noted in Horace's Ode 4.22.

To this effect, DP, whose acronym makes me giggle every time I read it, did not 'invent' the deck, he was merely the first person to unearth it one sundry Tuesday morning while translating the Catiline Orations in his Latin class.

I laughed, some one give this man a medal

Thanks!

Nice Info! xD!

I asked because i am from Argentina, and in USA you guys give abreviations to the names of all the things! xD.

Lol legos cause of the blocks... didn't realised :S! :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back