Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What Happens to Scorecards?

Globefishpoison

Okay, so the Viridian City season was the first one I attended, and it was the first season for this store that ran it. However, I'm not sure if it was done right. How many points do you get for a game win and for a loss? Does the store have to turn in the scorecards at the end of the season? I heard that one from my friend, and he said that they won't get new kits till they turn the scorecards in. Also, he said something about them recording your wins and losses for that league season, but how would they keep track of that? I mean, you couldn't tell by looking at the scorecard right? Since you get points for winning and losing. I'm just sorta confused because the last time I participated in league we had badge books and didn't have to worry about that stuff.

20 for a win, 10 for a loss.
Or, 2 stamps for a win, 1 stamp for a loss.

No, the members can keep the scorecards.
They are "mini-posters". PUI does NOT want them back.

Edit: Just thought: If the store had any problems with reporting valid numbers, maybe PUI does want to see the scorecards. Just guessing.

I keep them until they finish the season because otherwise they are going to get lost.

The wins and losses are only kept track of as points on the scorecard. Unless the location is doing something on their own. That is possible.

Ok, that clears everything up, but while I'm at it, there are a couple more questions I have. Does the store/owner have to report participation? By that I mean how many times someone comes to league and plays. I thought I read somewhere that participation gets counted and it has something to do with player rewards. If this is the case, how often does the league owner have to report their numbers? Should it be after every session or once at the end of the season? And one more thing. Can the League leader participate in earning pop packs and badges?

a league leader CAN participate in their own league, but the leader duties MUST come before playing.

at the end of the league 'season' the LL/owner must report to POP which players (by POP#) participated in that season. that is how POP determines the amount of supplies to send the league for the next season...and also is how they determine how many POP packs to send a player for league participation when sending player rewards shipments.

'mom

Globefishpoison, you are asking a lot of very good questions. Have you ever thought of becoming a League Owner/League Leader yourself? :thumb:

You can double points? Is it really up to the league leader to decide point values?

I was going to be the leader of this specific league, but the guy I was setting it up with sent me an email saying they already had one, and it turned out to be him. So the leader and owner is pretty much the same.

Back